“Small for a Motel 6!”

Ranked #20 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Fresno, California
“Small for a Motel 6!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed here my last night in the Fort Hood/Killeen area. Room was extremely clean but very very small. I have had barracks rooms were I had more space! Bed was comfortable and the bathroom had no space. If your planing on traveling here and just need a place to sleep, not much more its alright. If your looking at staying for a few days/weeks find another hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My room is always clean when I travel to Killeen on business The staff is always accomodating courteous and friendly My last stay Jamie made us feel very welcomed He was very accomodating for location of our room in the motel. Next morning, the manager was so friendly she made us feel like we want to come back I have been coming to this motel for almost a year don't understand the negatives We have always had positive results at this motel.

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I picked this hotel on a busy weekend when all the other local hotels were booked. The weekend price I paid was what I normally pay for much nicer hotels in the same area. I now see why the prices are so cheap. The room itself smelled like cigarette smoke for a non-smoking room. The room was small and cramped. The bathtub was black it was so dirty on the floor. This was only half the problem. Sleeping was almost non-existent with the amount of hallway noise...slamming doors, people stomping, yelling and the neighbors both next door and upstairs stomping and slamming things until 3 AM. I've slept better in my car parked on the side of a highway.

• Stayed March 2013

Travellers are raving about these Killeen hotels

Killeen, Texas
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Our company booked a block of rooms here while in the area during work. Saw bed bugs in the room. Did switch our room but manager didnt seem too overly concerned about the bed bugs. Be careful and look closely at your room before staying here.

Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank I D
houston
Reviewed 10 August 2012

rooms were ok ac vey noisey but it was close to everything staff seem very wierd like they didnt know nothing ice box did not work at all lost all our food and they didnt nothing to replace it water was not to hot but will never stay here ever again!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Saint Helens, Oregon
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I have heard nothing good about Motel 6, however, in an effort to save money, we decided to rent a room there anyway. Let me first state, the hotel itself was not beautiful. The lobby smelled strongly of cleaner, and the front desk was a mess of papers and files. The room was tiny and had a grimy feel to it, and the staff there was either completely incompetent or did not seem to care about anything.
There was one interesting situation that occurred that caused my friend and I to leave that very night. As we entered the lobby there was one man that was staring at us and watched us enter our room. We thought nothing of it until we received a phone call minutes later from a man asking if there were two ladies staying in our room, we asked who it was and he proceeded to hang up. After questioning the front desk they stated that he was just looking for some friends and they let him call our room. They cared more about keeping us from leaving than us feeling safe. Not only did this occur, but the peep hole in the door was blocked by tissues that appeared to be intentionally crammed into it, our window was unlocked, and there was zero feeling of safety there.
Suffice it to say, if you would like to feel safe during your travels, do not stay here.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank kelsea_smith_7
Reviewed 7 June 2011

The staff was terrible, the rooms weren't clean, and the a/c was so noisy that may keep you up at night. My advise would be to spend a few extra dollars on a real hotel.

• Stayed June 2011