“Great service with a smile”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Killeen
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Belleville, Illinois
“Great service with a smile”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have been staying at this hotel since August 04, 2013 and is with great pleasure to report that my stay thus far has been nothing but fabulous. The staff at the hotel, both attendants, cleaning and cashiers were all courteous. I have been in the military for 23 year and have stayed in countless hotels. This is the first I have stayed were the service by the entire staff were exceptional. As a special note: the front desk attendant name Cassidy was especially professional, courteous and welcoming. Even though I am away from my home she went the extra mile to feel so welcome that I thought for a second that I was home. Only a second...LOL

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mulberry Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The employees at this establishment are extremely helpful and professional. I understand the use of cardio machines in the excersise room so I really can't say much about that. The pool/spa area needs to be bigger for big families like the one that took up the entire pool while other people had to sit out. The rooms are cleaned very thoroughly, daily and they are held to a high standard. I understand the cost issue when it comes to dining but I believe there should be a better selection for breakfast instead of the same four or five items every morning.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights. The breakfast was great for us. The pool was small but my son had fun with his friends anyway. The rooms were clean. The double beds were super small for us so my son stayed with my mom in her room. By night two, my husband I were sleeping in separate beds and that made for a better night's rest - no more falling off the bed. The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful. Loaned me a pair of scissors so I could finish a sewing project. My only complaint is that the walls are very thin. I was awoken very early every morning to my neighbors flushing the toilet. Oh yeah, my husband said it did look there were a few prostitutes working the place. Not sure, maybe they were just going out for the night?

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Overall this is a good property that has had some superficial updates to look current, but will need more work soon to stay competitive.

I stayed in room 106 a double/double room.

PROS:

Good value for price paid
32" flat screen
dated micro/fridge combo
good firm beds
Outdoor pool (SMALL)
tile floor in bathroom
clean
fresh decor

CONS:

Small-ish work desk and few electrical outlets are not made for business use
Pillows are a mixed bag, some cheap and lumpy
cultured marble counters and bath surround looks dated
average breakfast

Overall i would give this property and 88/100 and a 90/100 for value. i would consider staying here in the future

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
kerrville
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We arrived late but the room was nice and we had a restful sleep. Great value for a large room. The free breakfast had choices are family enjoyed. Will stay here again when visiting family in Killeen.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Magnolia, Tx
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We were only there for one evening, but the room was very nice & clean. Location is good as it is right on the service road, convenient to the area. The staff we had dealings with were courteous & helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Porter, Texas
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Spent the weekend at this hotel. Like that they have free breakfast that has some hot items (eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles) as well as fruit, muffins, cereal. Great for a family traveling on a budget. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Hotel lobby area and rooms are updated and clean. Bathroom is nice size. Only complaint is that the pool is very small and the AC/ heat unit is very loud.

• Stayed May 2013