“Good Tex-Mex for a Good Price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Van Buren, Arkansas
“Good Tex-Mex for a Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

While in Killeen for business my work colleagues and I stopped at Rosa's a couple of times to have dinner. It is not the absolute best Tex-Mex I have ever had, but it is pretty darned good.

The prices are really good and you get a lot of food for your money. They have a salsa bar that is good and they also give you fresh 'home-made' tortillas for your table.

I had a plate with cheese enchiladas, a tamale, taco, rice & beans and it was very good. I think Rosa's may not be the absolute best Mexican/Tex-Mex in town, but I don't think that most people would be disappointed if they stopped by and ate at Rosa's.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank hogfan949701

Mililani, Hawaii
“Can you Say Taco Bell on steroids, but better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

I like Tex-Mex, and I like Taco Bell, but Rosa's is much more, Discount Taco Plates on Tuesdays, a Margarita day, free dessert for signing up for their club, and so much more. Love the food, hate the lunch rush (due to being close to a post). It's Casual dining meets fast food, but better.

Visited April 2013
Boerne
“Excellent Fajitas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have been eating at Rosa's since the 1990's in MIdland, TX. Now whenever I travel in Texas I plan our routes to go through any town with a Rosa's Cafe! The fajitas are some of the best I have ever had and the homemade tortillas are unbelievable. Restaurants are always clean and the food is prepared quickly and accurately.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Won't Be Back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

If I'm in the mood for Mexican food, this will be the last place I go back to. Just too many other good options for Mexican in Killeen. The food was okay but definatly nothing I'd go back for. The enviroment was loud and chaotic. Great tortillas though! .. just won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Super value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is an order at the counter pick up your food in a few minutes kind of place. Great prices, great place to bring kids...they do sell beer though. Food is tasty and tortillas excellent. Salsa bar with many selections. I like this place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Rosa's Cafe? Share your experiences!