“Great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Killeen, Texas
“Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Manager is very involved in providing the customer with a great experience. There was a situation that was my fault and the manager still provided me with a free meal.

• Visited August 2013

Augusta, Georgia
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

My server, Maxine, offered us drinks to start off our meal. I enjoyed an tasty margarita while waiting for my Hibachi Steak Skewers, which were outstanding. Maxine made a point of checking on us, to ensure we had everything we needed. She even personally made me a second margarita, as the bar was extremely busy. The second margarita was as perfect as the first. To make the evening even more fun, the staff were wearing super-hero costumes. Maxine was Bat Girl. I would definitely come back here again.

• Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“D*** good ribs I tell ya”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Took the wife out for a date night this past Friday her choice and decided on TGIFridays since she never been anyways we were greeted accordingly wasn't to busy which was odd since all restaurants in Killeen are busy (due to us military families)I didn't mind service was a little slow up until they took our order i think the waitress was brittany but once order was taken food came in like 15-20mins I ordered rack of baby back ribs that were DELICIOUS meat literally melted off the bone fries were good too wife had grilled shrimp & full rack ribs also good i would've took a picture but was ready to grub would recommend again to all also military discount paid around 40 even check them out !!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Warrens, Wisconsin
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

They had a nice variety to choose from. There was a good helping of food that came out on our plates and it was really good!! Our server was very friendly and helpful!!

Visited December 2012
Tampa, Florida
“It's Fridays”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

In my mind this chain has really gone downhill. The food used to be better and the menu, although offering a decent selection, is pretty much like Applebees, Chilis and all the rest. SO other than location why pick Friday's? Average food. Service and atmosphere is nothing to write home about. It's Fridays.

Visited August 2012