“Great Food Bad Service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #166 of 255 Restaurants in Killeen
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We were really hungry when arriving to the restaurant. The food was great. We did end up sending some things back, but that is ok. The only down side of eating here was the waitress. I think some of her comments were inappropriate when answering our questions. For eaxample I asked her about directions and she stated "You don't have a GPS?" and "Your thinking about it too hard." It was not funny to one of the my friend I was having dinner with. Other than that we had a good time.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Manager is very involved in providing the customer with a great experience. There was a situation that was my fault and the manager still provided me with a free meal.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My server, Maxine, offered us drinks to start off our meal. I enjoyed an tasty margarita while waiting for my Hibachi Steak Skewers, which were outstanding. Maxine made a point of checking on us, to ensure we had everything we needed. She even personally made me a second margarita, as the bar was extremely busy. The second margarita was as perfect as the first. To make the evening even more fun, the staff were wearing super-hero costumes. Maxine was Bat Girl. I would definitely come back here again.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Took the wife out for a date night this past Friday her choice and decided on TGIFridays since she never been anyways we were greeted accordingly wasn't to busy which was odd since all restaurants in Killeen are busy (due to us military families)I didn't mind service was a little slow up until they took our order i think the waitress was brittany but once order was taken food came in like 15-20mins I ordered rack of baby back ribs that were DELICIOUS meat literally melted off the bone fries were good too wife had grilled shrimp & full rack ribs also good i would've took a picture but was ready to grub would recommend again to all also military discount paid around 40 even check them out !!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

They had a nice variety to choose from. There was a good helping of food that came out on our plates and it was really good!! Our server was very friendly and helpful!!