Candlewood Suites Killeen - Fort Hood Area
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice and quiet, snack is available for purchase in the lobby, the hotel is Eco friendly. Short driving distance from most stores and food places. Located about 13 min from fort hood, serve the military community and pet friendly

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Staff is very kind and courteous, Jeanne was very polite and helpful with anything I needed during my stay. Christine was also very polite and helpful. The beds were comfortable and condition of hotel is excellent.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I needed a card mailed. A young man by the name of Rico mailed for while a was at work. Anytime I needed something your employees would help me out. Christine who works at night would send my faxes with no problem I really appreciate everything that your front desk helper would do for me

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 16 November 2013

The staff was very helpful and understanding of all the needs of us. My favorite was Christine that helped me through my 3 month stay. She is very motivated and very pleasant. During my stay, she had a birthday that reminded me of my daughters. I would definitely stay here again.

John Mahon

Room Tip: Ask for Christina.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great business location near Ft Hood. Best staff, that always remember me by name. Quick and easy check in with Rico. They always take care of everything and provide you with a safe and comfortable stay. Rooms are clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Dorene B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Killeen - Fort Hood Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for your feedback and choosing Candlewood Suites to be your "Home away from Home." I am pleased that Rico helped make your stay a great one and will be sure to share that with him and the other team members. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel is our favorite in Killeen. The staff is always courteous and kind. Any requests I had were always taken into account and handled immediately. Our dogs are very loved here and are spoiled with treats and love by everyone. I will come to this hotel over and over again. it is like home and everyone here treats you like family...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Dorene B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Killeen - Fort Hood Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us and feedback. We love to interact with our guests and their pets. We are glad you choose us to be your "Home away from Home" and try to make each day as special as we can. Hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

This location is ideal for business and take care of their clients. They are part of holiday in the chain this is one of the nicest hotels in the area the service quality of the front desk Jeanie with exceptional management has all they insight to make your stay more comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013
Dorene B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Killeen - Fort Hood Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

We appreciate your recent stay with us. We love to hear that Jeannie did a great job. That is definitely what we strive for and I will be sure to give her an extra thanks. We look forward to your return to our hotel. Take care.