“Great customer service.”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
“Great customer service.”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My husband and I spent a month in this hotel while trying to get our living arrangements situated. Shane (the manager) was so incredibly kind to us and understood our situation well. During our stay, we got to know most of the hotel staff and everybody we ran across was polite. I especially enjoyed going to breakfast every morning and being greeted with a "good morning" from the crew. The breakfast was good, the customer service was more than we could ask for, and most importantly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Sleep Inn if you find yourself in Killeen.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Seiyaiki

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 September 2012

After having the worst experience in my life with Days Inn Killeen Mall, we reserved a room for our second night with Sleep Inn. Dennis ( the manager) was very helpful in seeing that we got everything that we needed. He was a sure pleasure to work with and I will be staying at this location every time I am in Killeen, Tx.

Room Tip: The owner is having new carpet installed.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank SOONER3196
Benson, AZ
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Bad AC/ventilation in the rooms. Won't stay on steady. Bangs on and off all night. This is my pet peeve in motels. I hate it and I can't sleep when it does that. The bad motels purposely set it like that to save money.

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Shawnee, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 July 2012

My room was very clean and I enjoyed a great night's sleep. Windows open up so you can get some fresh air. Shower worked well, but I wish it would have had a bit more pressure. Front desk was great and I was given a screaming rate for the 3 days I was there. Nelly is a very helpful young lady working the check-ins, and while she may be slightly hard to understand, she will bend over backwards for the guests. Only place to stay in Killeen going forward.

Room Tip: No swimming pool is the only real downside here.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank KickingBird O
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Extremely Friendly Staff. Very clean rooms at a reasonable price. Better than what we paid for.
Me and My Family loved it.
We stayed there in February. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was done in a timely manner. They had great breakfast in the morning too. our stay was very peaceful!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Scott H
Muldrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Made reservations through Choice website, staff was very friendly at check in and check out, had a fax come in and they got it right to me, found us a roll away at the last minute and got it to us quickly, for my son to use. We were a few minutes past the official breakfast hours but they did not rush us out, and made sure we had something to eat before clearing things away. Common sense hospitality makes a big difference on enjoying ones stay. Room was clean, bathroom was good, tv OK, good WI-FI. However, no pool. I'll be back. Paid $80.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank redlandfd
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I made my reservation WEEKS in advance. I recieved not one but TWO confirmation emails confirming my reservation. So imagine my surprise when after driving 13 hours I arrive at 8:30 at night, only to be told my reservation had been cancelled! and not only had it been cancelled, there was not one room availiable. The desk clerk claimed they had tried to call me at 2, 4, and 6 pm, and that I had been sent an email. Yet when I showed her my phone, she could not deny there was not one phone call from them. there was no email saying my reservation had been cancelled. She said "well your card didnt go through" no, that is absolutely false because there was several thousand dollars in my checking account. not that that mattered because I had cash to pay for my room. Then she said. well check in is at 2 pm. NO, that is the earliest you can check in, NOT the time you have to check in by. For me to arrive that early I'd have had to leave my house at 2 in the morning. The choice hotels policy is that your reservation is GUARANTEED until 7 AM THE NEXT DAY. there was absolutely NO EXCUSE for cancelling my reservation, only that my rate was lower than everyone elses so i was cutting into their profit. So at 8:30 at night after driving all day long, I had to find another hotel to stay at and ended up getting stuck in an outer corrider dump with a hard bed and no water pressure that smelled like smoke. Oh not to mention the desk clerk called and called and the manager would not answer the phone.

Room Tip: call and confirm your reservation every 2 hours the day you check in, else they might cancel your re...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family