“Great quality and service for a reasonable price!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
“Great quality and service for a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stayed here just 2 days ago for my friend's baby shower party. I'm so picky about hotels and I'm always complaining but I must say I had a relaxing stay at Sleep inn & suites all because the beds were so comfortable, rooms were clean and not a spot to complain about. I was impressed with the low rates compared to the quality and service that was provided to me. Breakfast was delicious, I enjoyed it. Staff members were so welcoming and greeted me every time they saw me. It was a pleasant experience and would recommend it to everyone that is headed that way. I for sure will stay again.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Stayed at the Sleep Inn in Killeen, Texas (Fort Hood) for one night recently.

Even though, I was there for a short stay I came away impressed. The hotel is well maintained, clean, the staff is friendly & courteous and breakfast was just fine. If the biggest complaint you can have is that the TV was old style instead of being a flat screen, to me you really don't have anything to complain about. I would stay there again without any hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
plainview, tx
Reviewed 27 February 2013

was a little leery. because of the posted room rates but decided to take a chance. sure glad we did. very nice place. clean rooms and the rate was very very reasonable. would recommend this place to any and all. will definitely stay here again

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 November 2012

when we called to make reservations we always make sure that there is a pool for our child. Sad to say this didn't happen even when we called and verified that there was a pool.
the hotel entrance is very clean and well kept, however there was never a person directly at the desk you have to ring the bell. Now, we were here for a week and this was always happening.
The room was clean but the suite we stayed in the furniture had areas of spots as though someone sat down dirty, sweaty, or something. We had the air conditon on a high because it was so humid in our room that our ice bucket melted quickly.
The breakfast was just OK. Very simple. We travel a lot and had a lot better Breakfast layout with less price hotels.
They need to replace some of their bedding because the blankets and bedspread was really worn out; the TV is very old, the remote had not backing so the batteries kept falling out, and they do not have a lot of channels to chose from.
Over all the staff what we seen was friendly, the halls and bottom level was very clean.
We plan on coming back for our daughters wedding in February but will not stay here. We prefer a pool, more staff in greeting customers and watching the desk for more security reasons. Anyone can just walk around.
Overall it was just OK.

Room Tip: If you stay here do not upgrade to the suite because it is nothing compared to a "suite" a...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda W
Reviewed 9 November 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights while attending a funeral. This hotel was generally very clean and comfortable, and the staff was very responsive whenever I had an issue. Killeen is kind of spread out, but this hotel is at least close to an HEB should the need for anything come up. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank carter2004
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My husband and I spent a month in this hotel while trying to get our living arrangements situated. Shane (the manager) was so incredibly kind to us and understood our situation well. During our stay, we got to know most of the hotel staff and everybody we ran across was polite. I especially enjoyed going to breakfast every morning and being greeted with a "good morning" from the crew. The breakfast was good, the customer service was more than we could ask for, and most importantly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Sleep Inn if you find yourself in Killeen.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Seiyaiki
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 September 2012

After having the worst experience in my life with Days Inn Killeen Mall, we reserved a room for our second night with Sleep Inn. Dennis ( the manager) was very helpful in seeing that we got everything that we needed. He was a sure pleasure to work with and I will be staying at this location every time I am in Killeen, Tx.

Room Tip: The owner is having new carpet installed.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family