“My stay was very unpleasant”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Orlando, Florida
“My stay was very unpleasant”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My stay was very unpleasant.

The internet did not work on any day of my stay.
None of the exercise equipment worked.
The hallway to my room (first floor) had a foul odor.
The wash cloths in my room were dirty/dingy--each day of my stay. I wet them and put them on the floor the first day to make sure they would be replaced. The replacements were dirty/dingy also.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room first.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Harold E

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great breakfast selection with plenty of room. Rooms and hotel were clean. The staff was fast and friendly. Carpet looked like it was due for a vacuum and cleaning otherwise I would have give all 5s. The welcome sign for my daughters softball team was a nice touch. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed May 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times and am always quite pleased. The staff is great! Very friendly and helpful. I'm an airline pilot and my crew and myself, as well as some other airline crews, got stuck in Killeen for the night on Christmas day last year. Of course all of the restaurants were closed in the area. So how did we get by for night? The awesome manager, Tina, and her husband fixed the airline crews who were stuck a full homemade Christmas dinner and brought it to us at the hotel! It was great and it helped take away some of the sting of such a frustrating day and being away from our families over the holiday. I thought the rooms were quite nice and clean. They also serve a good free breakfast in the morning. If you value service, I highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 28 April 2013

So I came down with my husband to visit my son who is military, it was a hectic trip and when we got to the hotel I was ready to relax. We were greeted warmly by the Front Desk, Marissa made check in a breeze, and was very knowledgable. We also spoke with the manager Tina, she was a very nice lady. We got to our room and I was very impressed. The room was immaculate, the beds were comfortable, and it had a mini kitchen and sofa area. The layout was very nice and spacious. The next morning we had breakfast, and I must say I was impressed, they had little egg & cheese omelets and sausage, buiscuts and gravy, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, pasteries. Very delicious!! The ONLY thing that I must say I didn't like was its location, its a little tricky to get to, my husband kept passing it! After looping around about twice we gave them a call and we were better directed to them. All and all a lovely stay. Will definently come back!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We stayed at your hotel for almost a week. When we first checked in we were in a first floor room close to the outside exit. There were "roly poly" bugs in our bathroom. Husband addressed issue and they moved us to another room immediately. They apologized and had the whole area sprayed as they were also in the front entrance. Never saw them again. Tina and Maria were very accommodating and went up and beyond their call of duty. They treated our son and family with the utmost respect when he came. Great place for a family stay, breakfast was good and the staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks again for being a part of our exciting visit.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Waxahachie
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Dirty room, filthy carpet, no maid service or clean towels ever in a 3 night stay, TV was broken, front desk just said "sorry we don't have another tv". Breakfast was poor quality food served cold. The neighbors dog barked for 4 hours and the management did nothing.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel at all cost! When I asked for a refund, or to be moved to another room, I was refu...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Kim H

Travellers are raving about these Killeen hotels

Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

Filthy carpet that was coming up in all rooms we checked. Dark.management not interested in changing light bulbs. Pictures on the website are very deceitful. If you decide to stay anyway make sure you pack shoes to wear in your room

• Stayed October 2012