Shilo Inns Killeen
Courtyard Killeen(Killeen)
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskfull kitchencigar barsteam roomfort hoodgreat customer servicethe general managerspecial thankscomplimentary breakfastbreakfast barrooms are largechecking inthe entire staffking bedstaying at this hotelwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I travel very frequently and have seen this brand of hotel several times, but have always been hesitant to stay there. I finally did, and what a pleasant surprise! I do not know if they are all alike, but this location is absolutely amazing. I was surprised from the moment I walked into the lobby, to the unbelievable room they put me in, the outstanding restaurant, the pool, and the list goes on. I highly recommend this hotel for whatever reason you may have to stay in this area. The staff are very kind and helpful. I have never stayed here, but they made me feel like I was a regular.

Room Tip: Try not to stay too close to the front lobby. It is very busy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inns Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

JohnBee3300,
Thanks for being a first time Shilo guest and your amazing review. We hope you will share your “surprise” with everyone and help us become the “best shared secret”. If you are ever in the Pacific Northwest you will find several of our hotels. Stop in. I am sure you will enjoy them, too. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great service in the dinning area, A special shout out to the waitress; Patricia Adams. very friendly and taken care of our every need. The lounge service was very clean and thanks for having a smoke free place to consume an adult beverage.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Larry H
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inns Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Larry H,

Thank you for your review and for being a valued Shilo guest. Sincerely, R. Wood-General Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The staff at the Shilo Inns in Killeen were very helpful and accommodating during the planning and execution of our Sports Banquet. The food and service were good. We will definitely use this facility again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear sdmontoya,

Thank you for choosing Shilo Inn Killeen for your banquet. We look forward to hosting your next event. Sincerely, R. Wood-General Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I travel regularly for business and have hosted events at many different locations through out the country. I can honestly say that the staff, especially Shannon Byington, are top notch. They always have great facilities, set up to highly, rigorous standards. I am always impressed and always very satisfied with the level of service I receive at the Shilo Inn. This is probably my favorite place to stay when I travel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Micah S,

Thank you for choosing Shilo Inn Killeen and your review. We are pleased that we are your favorite place to stay when you travel and look forward to your next stay with us. Sincerely, R. Wood-General Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Front Desk Staff with Nikki, Rita, and Danielle will work hard to see your every need is met. The Catering Sales Manager is Barbara West and is a pleasure to work with if you have a special event.

They have a new GM, Richard Wood, who is working hard to bring the two entities into a single well organized machine.

I have stayed some 4 different times now and the Restaurant Meals and Breakfast are great, but the Hotel Comp'd Continental Breakfast could use a bit of upgrading, but Richard will get them there.

This is one of the few Hotels where the H/C rooms are truly set up as needed in the bathroom.

All in all, it is a GREAT place to have a Convention as they will do all they can to make you feel welcome and appreciated!!!

Room Tip: If you are there with a Group that is using the Banquet Rooms, ask for a Room on the 1st Floor to the left of the Front desk.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jerry W,

Thank you for your review and for being a valued Shilo guest. We look forward to being your “Oasis” the next time you are in town. Sincerely, R. Wood-General Manager