“Awesome service”

Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I visited this hotel while visiting my grandfather and their staff is amazing. Katrina made my check in amazing and Danielle and Yaddie brightened he lobby with their welcoming personalities. They made my children feel extremely comfortable and made us feel "at home". Great experience

• Stayed: July 2014
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Katrina, Yadi, and Danielle make quite a welcoming impression. Their smiles will brighten anyone’s day. Please come back to see us again. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I want to thank the front desk clerk, Katrina, for all the info she gave me about having a sleepover for my teenage niece at the Killeen Shilo. That hospitality suite sounds like fun! I got lots of info about what we could do, the pool, the continental breakfast, We can even bring our own Cake. I will be booking Her party in the fall. Thanks Miss Katrina.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for letting us know about the great job Katrina did in explaining the Shilo experience for you. We look forward to your niece’s birthday in the fall. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I travel more than 250ngts a year. My company unfortunately stuck me in this "hotel" three times in the last month (after speaking to our travel coord, never again). From not having my reservations correctly to the rude front desk staff in the morning to the gross rooms/suites, it has been a disaster staying here. The last time I was here there was some kind of motorcycle rally and the group played loud music until 0300 and when i called the front desk they told me i could move...at 0300? NO. THIS WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK! I don't know how this place stays open alienating their business travelers but I will do EVERYTHING in my power to ensure NOONE from my company or otherwise has to stay here. The nicest people on staff are the gentleman mopping the floors in the evenings and the wonderful lady in the breakfast area. Give her a raise, fire housekeeping supervisor and gm. I'll be glad to see this place close.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else! You'd get better sleep in your car!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank mike w

I am sorry your stay was so disappointing. I will work with the Front Desk staff to assure that no one s treated like that again. I will also make sure that the outside noise is controlled to ensure our guests may quietly enjoy their stay. Thank you for your comments. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am a business traveler and travel 4 to 5 days a week. I have started staying at this hotel due to some of the features the hotel offers. A reservation was made and confirmed for 7/7/14. Upon my late arrival there wasn't a reservation found for me. I got a room and checked in. Went to dinner and then came back to the room to get some sleep before a long day of work. I noticed that the sheets were dirty and there was orange vomit on the wall in the room. The next morning when taking a shower the tub would not drain. I took a picture of the vomit and showed hotel staff. Was not moved to another room until I returned from work on 7/8/14. I was told to speak to the General Manger who was not on Property at the time. So this morning when checking out I meet with the General Manager to be told that the Head House Keeper, the house keeper who cleaned the room, the house keeper that inspects the room and the General Manager all went and looked at that room and that room was not in that shape prior to my check in. The General Manager asked what I wanted him to do and I replied "I don't think I should have paid for that night." He replied the room was in good working order and that I am the one who messed the room up.

Also, for my job I use a HDMI cable to connect laptop to TV in the room to be able to get work done. When I moved rooms the 25ft Red/Black Braided HDMI cable that was connected to the TV was gone. Again, the General Manger said that I must have lost it.

My company stays, or was going to be staying there at least 3 days a month every month. After the treatment that we have received from this General Manager and the hotel we will not be staying there.

I am a Platinum Elite and Diamond Elite and 2 other chains that I say at for business and have never had the treatment or have been so insulted before.

This hotel caters the Men and Women of our US ARMY in Killeen and I just hope that they never get the same kid of treatment that I received from this hotel.

M. Flood
Regional Manager

Room Tip: Stay some where else.......
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Mike F

Mr. Flood, I am sorry that we let you down. If there is anything I can do to work with you, please let me know. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was very pleased with the service we received from Shilo Inns. I booked a room for my newlywed son and asked the hotel to put champagne on ice, etc. The new couple walked into a room decorated beautifully with rose petals and an ice chest with champagne. I couldn't have asked for anything more; Sharon helped so much and was so nice.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that your newlywed son and daughter-in-law enjoyed their stay. Thank you, too, for recognizing Sharon’s wonderful service. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were very happy at this hotel! I can't say enough about the staff at the front desk. Carrie was beyond helpful making our stay more enjoyable. The rooms are spacious and you will not be disappointed. The room service was really good as well. It is worth the value and we will be back. Very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind words. Carrie did a great job of offering Shilo hospitality. We hope you will return many times in the near future. Sincerely, R. Wood - General Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We got a good deal on an overnight stay at this hotel. But the money we saved was certainly not worth the aggravation. Our room had a horrible odor and the air conditioning did not work properly. The walls were extremely thin. The room next to ours played loud music from 2:30 AM to 4:30 AM. We called twice to complain. Staff did not care about any of our concerns, not even an apology. Lesson learned... Stay at a cheap place and get what you paid for!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry your stay was so unsatisfactory. I would like to have an opportunity to speak with you directly to address your comments and make the necessary corrections. Please accept my apology. Sincerely, R. Wood – General Manager