“Service at its Very Best” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Killeen

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn Killeen
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Augusta, Georgia
“Service at its Very Best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms and a GREAT staff. Special kudos to Maxine, who greeted me with a smile every time she saw me, and demonstrated a sincere desire to make my stay the very best. The breakfast and happy hour staff were friendly and extremely professional. Will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My title says a lot. I found the place to be so - so at best. The room was fine, the A/C very loud. My luck with hotels falls down with the housekeeping staff. For 3 days, I only received one small bottle of shampoo. I am not sure if they were on a cost saving kick, but 1 small bottle of shampoo for the cost of the room at that hotel is really unacceptable.

The breakfast was again only so-so. I prefer more fruit at breakfast and the hotel lacked a lot of fruit. The front desk clerks were nice when they were there. Most of the time, I saw a big yellow sign at the front desk and the clerks were doing something else. The morning clerk seemed nice but certainly inept in managing the front desk. There are a lot of hotels in the area and this place doesn't really care if you are in the Marriott rewards program or not. I am Gold and they could have cared less that I was a guest. Maybe all the people here are platinum and I was the red-headed step child.

I can't say that I would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fort Mitchell, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Stayed here on the 1st day of July. Drove from 12 hours away for a military deployment. Door was locked (entrance) when I arrived late, but didn't panic. Checked in. Decor looked ok. Police woman and guy with a pet hanging around in the dining area. Parking was not a problem. Room was a big enough size for at least a family of about 6 or 7. Had a king sized room with a pullout sofa and a full kitchen. Hotel is right in the middle of shopping and just at the entrance of the military post. There was a good sized breakfast and dinner on both days that we were there (free). Pool wasn't used as much (outside) but it was a good relaxing area and just off the dining area just incase we needed to sit on a patio. It did give a the feeling that the hotel had been renovated but I would recommend this to others. It was okay and I had no issues. There was some construction on the nearby Expressway but it was not a hinderance because there were side streets that lead out of the city if needed. Military should ask for the government rate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the pool but on the highest floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

I am a marriott gold. Room was nice and staff nice BUT Killeen is on the hot side. AC was terrible and room never got cool and stayed humid in room. The bathroom shower was a bit mucky. All is wish for a cleen but tiny hair in shower. Iook for CLEAN and AIR. I can handle most everything else. I have been a bit "snooty" and shy away from Farfield but Killeen Fairfield was much, much better. Fairfield MUCH BETTER in Killeen.

Room Tip: Fairfield Killeen much better!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Richard B, General Manager at Residence Inn Killeen, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Hello, I would like to thank you for your feedback. I would also like to take this time to apologize for the issue with the AC, it has been corrected and is in good working order for the next guest thanks to your report. We strive to have 100% cleanliness and rank high in this category, however in this case we did not meet your expectations and I am sorry. I have used this as a training tool for the entire housekeeping team and I feel confident your room will sparkle on you next visit.

Thank you once again - Rich.
Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

I recently lost my home due to an unfortunate fire and was given the opportunity to take residence here at this hotel while my home was being remolded. My State Farm Insurance agent made a great choice in picking this establishment. I was going through a tough time in my life loosing all my belongings and that feeling of being "home", but thanks to the OUSTANDING service and hospitality, I was put at ease. I was treated like family and never once had I had to ask for something. The room service took care of the room each morning and breakfast was ready by 0600. Every morning I woke up for work I was greeted with a smile and a "hello" and each night a "have a good night Mr. Brallier". The management tailored to the needs of the customer and ensured that their stay here at the Residence Inn Killeen was met with the utmost professionalism. The food was great and the social hour was relaxing. Thank you Residence Inn Killeen for making this experience at your hotel more than just a stay, but more of a home away from home. I will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Orlando, FL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

I am a big fan of Residence Inn, but after staying here multiple times over the last year on business trips, and CONSTANTLY being frustrated with how bad the wifi is, can't come back. I know this isn't a deal breaker for some, but having to write reports, check email, do timecards and such for a work related trip, just can't be done from this place. Great managers reception. Seriously, have stayed here about 7 times in the last year, I just can't believe nothing can be done about the absolutely ridiculously slow wireless internet here. But, if you are not having to do any computer work, the place is great!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Richard B, Manager at Residence Inn Killeen, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Hello, thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We know how important having superior internet is to today's traveler, I am very happy to say in April we made an investment to dramatically improve our WIFI. I am sure the next time you visit you will be pleased with the service. We hope to see you again soon so you can experience it while you are here.

Thank you once again for using us in the past and the kind words for our staff - Rich B
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I travel here very often and this is the only place I stay at even though the drive to work is 45 min’s from where I stay I can't seem to find a better place to suite my needs more than this hotel. This is my home 2 weeks of every month and I look forward to staying here everytime. The only complaint I do have is the slow internet but I dont use it enough for it to effect me since I turn on my HOTSPOT on my phone all the time anyway.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business