“18 Jul 2013”

Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Killeen
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The staff made sure we were given a ground level room as we requested Upon check out they made sure we got the medication we would have forgotten. Loss of necessary meds would have caused us great discomfort. Thanks to the staff!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen.

I am so glad that you had not had traveled far when we were able to reach out to you and notify you about your medication being left behind.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 254-526-6651.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this and letting our future guests know about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

As we drove through Killeen, I was beginning to wonder what kind of place this best western would be. It looks old and a little seedy from the outside, but our very reasonably priced rooms were newly renovated and very nice. It was very, very quit and beds were comfy! Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised!! Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Everything about this hotel was dated and musty. The bedspread had a cigarette burn in it and the bedding came apart when removing it. I had to remake the bed before sleeping. The whole place did not smell fresh and the breakfast was poor when compared to other Best Westerns. Look for a Hampton Inn instead.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Thank you for your valued feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 254-526-6651.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Very nice and quiet place to stay while in Killeen. All employees are very nice and helpful. We enjoy the quick service we receive when staying. Very comfortable beds. The kids always feel at home when staying here. They would not like to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: You can always ask for extra pillows. Seems they know us and already have that ready each time we...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Patty C
Reviewed 27 March 2013

The hotel was conviently located. Good price. Pool was not up to pare, needed to be updated. The customer service could have been more friendly employees. Like tell us there names. More option for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I was a little leery from previous review that said the location wasn't great. Since Killeen is a giant strip mall, I can't find an area that isn't the same as this location. As a woman traveling alone, I felt perfectly safe. I was visiting Fort Hood and it's an easy drive to get to the base. The room was spacious, like a mini suite, very clean and the amenities were great. I will stay here again when I come back through. I didn't use the Gold Gym but it is available also the pool is small but refreshing!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank KBR_CT
Reviewed 21 June 2012

When I arrived late in the night in killleen, I had no place to stay. The hotel I booked online was over sold. I had to stay in a roach motel for two nights. There were drug addicts hanging outside. Every hotel from Killeen to Temple was booked solid. I got lucky and found a room for two nights at the Best Western then I would have to move again. Between Bruce the worker and Roshon the general manager, they did everything to make sure I had a safe place to stay for the next 9 nights. I was really grateful for this.

Whenever there was a problem with the internet moving slow in my room, every staff member worked diligently to correct the issue.

Everyone on the staff is very friendly. They will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable.

The rooms are very clean and the price of the hotel is great. I would definitely stay here again. Karen

• Stayed: June 2012