“"Ideal for Military or Business Travelers"”

Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Indianapolis, Indiana
“"Ideal for Military or Business Travelers"”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nice Rooms. Recently spent 20 consecutive nights there. Hotel Staff took great care of me and the group I was traveling with. They cleaned the rooms, pool area, and parking lot daily. Even put out the continental breakfast early when we needed it. They went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Good location as it is near the Killeen Mall, Fort Hood, and many other local attractions. Easy access off of Route 190. I liked that we had the option to use Golds Gym for FREE during our stay, and there is a NICE outdoor park within walking distance with a 2 mile running/ walking track. If I ever go back to Killeen, I know I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Nice Stay !
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen on Trip Advisor.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a great experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

We appreciate having you stay with us during your recent training at Ft. Hood.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 254-526-6651.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this and letting our future guests know about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Nice, would stay again. The bed a little uncomfortable, Staff was helpful. Location centered in area which made any any location I needed to go very helpful. Would refer it family and friends. Will stay on next trip to that area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen on Trip Advisor.

During your next visit, please ask to check the room and the comfort/firmness of the bed before checking in - for each bed can vary.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The motel is decent but I have stayed at far better Best Western locations for a lower rate. The rooms are clean and well appointed for being an older motel. One thing that's definitely needed are bedside outlets.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank TXAgitator
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver an excellent experience for you and other guests. We hope you will come back and see us again.

If I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at 254-526-6651.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this and letting our future guests know about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty with Best Western.
De Kalb, Mississippi
Reviewed 28 July 2013

After leaving, and returning to room. My daughters and husband found the bed and walls covered in bugs. It was very unpleasant. We left some personal items in the room and took our baggage. We were given another room, however it was very uncomfortable staying in the other room provided because we were restless after having that experience. We will never stay here again. Room was booked online, and we couldn't get a refund so another room was provided. We have pictures, however we can't upload them.

1 Thank Fam-Time2013
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you for your valued feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate providing you with another room at the late hours you brought your concerns to our attention, along with allowing you to leave after our check out time - with no additional charges.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 254-526-6651
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I got a great internet rate for my room but then my travel plans were unavoidably changed. I called the hotel and a very helpful man informed me that although my internet reservation could not be cancelled, I could change the dates at no charge. The only difference was that my credit card had to actually be charged at that time, rather than waiting for my arrival. I agreed to this and ended up having to change the dates for my stay FOUR times! Each time the staff was completely helpful.

As a previous reviewer mentioned, the part of town where the hotel is located looks a little rundown, and the hotel shares a parking lot with a pretty seedy looking bar. However, even though I stayed on a weekend and I saw lots of cars in the parking lot of that seedy bar, I never heard a sound from it or its parking lot.

The gentleman at the desk was friendly and helpful when we checked in, and gave us cold bottled water and cracker snacks. The room may have been the cleanest hotel room I have EVER stayed in. EVER. I think our room must have been recently re-done. Everything seemed brand new. The bed, pillows and linens were very nice and comfortable, too.

I would encourage anyone traveling to Killeen to stay at this hotel. It's absolutely the best value for your money!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

I am happy that you finally did get a chance to make the trip to Killeen to welcome back a Soldier. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel, along with the quiet location and superior customer service provided to each and every guest.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The staff made sure we were given a ground level room as we requested Upon check out they made sure we got the medication we would have forgotten. Loss of necessary meds would have caused us great discomfort. Thanks to the staff!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so glad that you had not had traveled far when we were able to reach out to you and notify you about your medication being left behind.

Lampasas, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

As we drove through Killeen, I was beginning to wonder what kind of place this best western would be. It looks old and a little seedy from the outside, but our very reasonably priced rooms were newly renovated and very nice. It was very, very quit and beds were comfy! Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised!! Will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 13 June 2013