“Week stay for relocation ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood

Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Killeen
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Week stay for relocation ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Excellence .. I don't have a negative
My room clean microwave refrigerator comfortable beds
Great location
Courtesy staff
Good continental breakfast
Small pool but my kids had a blast
No fitness center but free entrance to Gold Gym
I am pleased with my stay

Stayed August 2014
MgmtTheInnofKilleen, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at the The Inn of Killeen on Trip Advisor.

Your business is very important to us and we highly appreciate your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a great experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us for any future hotel stays while your welcoming relocation to Killeen!

We really enjoy having you stay with us during a very hectic time in your life. We pride ourselves with our friendly staff and quiet/convenient & central location. We did not mind one bit that you fully utilized our business center, pool, and the great express hot breakfast.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 254-526-6651.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this and letting our future guests know about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

The staff were very nice; however the room is not what I expected at all. I had placed my food and drinks in the refrigerator and about an hour later when I went to get it, I noticed that the Fridge was warm... I noticed that it was plugged into a powerbar and that the powerbar was off. I turned it on and then the fridge worked (did not eat my sandwhich instead had to throw it away.) The rooms are extreemly outdated, and to my standards were not clean at all. I swatted 4 flies, and was bitten by something on my lower legs (enough to leave 6 marks).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank CHY72
Laredo, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Chech-in and out was pretty fast. Staff was very friendly. Only thing that was a little inconvenient was that upon entering my room it was hot. AC unit was off and took a while to cool down. Maybe turning it on an hour or so before guests arrive.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MgmtBWKilleen, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 1 July 2014

Your business is very important to us and we highly appreciate your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a great experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us during your next visit to Killeen or the greater central Texas area.

With the Texas summer heat, sorry that the air conditioner was not already on for a cool entry upon arrival. We try very hard to make sure the rooms are at a comfortable temperature but I can see how this may have been overlooked. We pride ourselves with our friendly staff and quiet/convenient & central location.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I travel weekly for work and enjoy staying at Best Western. Rashan, his family and staff (Wendi, Bruce, Sarah) are always very helpful and nice! They never mind helping with my business needs. Best value in Killeen area in my opinion. A+

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MgmtBWKilleen, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 30 June 2014

We really enjoy having you stay with us during the past few months and the future (of course) during your business trips. We pride ourselves with our friendly staff and quiet/convenient & central location.

Menasha, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel needs some updates and is not in the best part of town. The pictures on the website are a little deceiving and you do not get the normally Best Western quality for your money. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MgmtBWKilleen, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your valued feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate providing you with an early check in at no extra charge, along with providing you with multiple rooms next to each other over your weekend visit to Killeen.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 254-526-6651
Newport News, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

After being stranded for 12 hours in airports due to weather and being up for 36 hours it was a relief to walk in and have my room key in less than 5 minutes. I was exhausted and the staff responded quickly to allow me the least amount of time and frustration before being able to finally fall into bed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MgmtBWKilleen, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen on Trip Advisor.

I am happy that you finally got some rest after a long trip. We pride ourselves with a quiet location away from the highway noise from Central Tx Expressway (aka HWY 190) along with the cleanliness of our hotel provided to each and every guests.

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

basically good motel for the price...swimming was not in working condition but we probably would have never used it . sleep real well...had coffee in room...could have been stronger..not far from Ft Hood

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MgmtBWKilleen, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate having you stay with us during your recent training at Ft. Hood/Killeen area. We pride ourselves with our friendly staff and quiet/convenient & central location. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a great experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.