“Great Service”

La Quinta Inn Killeen - Fort Hood
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My experience at this hotel was great. I came to drop my son off for college. After moving him in, I needed a place to lay my head and rest peacefully. This hotel was just what I needed. Great reception when we arrived and the service was refreshing. In addition to the great service, breakfast was awesome as well. Will definitely stay here again!!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have stayed in 5 different hotels in the Killeen, Texas area. The room was clean, staff friendly and comfortable bed. The room had an old musty smoke odor (non smoking room) but I freshened with febreeze. This aside, the price was one of the lowest in an area that was close to everything and the grounds/landscaping was very nice!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great location for my needs, after that UGH Room was not very clean, garbage under the bed, in the dresser draws behind the dresser and old socks in the dresser draw, This hotel is a workers hotel which made it noisy and have lots of traffic. The ad didn't show this in the pic's. The cleaning crew helped themselves to a personal item of mine and when I reported this, the manager said we would have to wait till Monday to speak with the lead manager. Called police, filed report went no where after many calls to them. Filed report with La Quinta took them two weeks to get back to me to let me know they would not be doing anything to help me or to reimburse me for the loss and inconvenience. The item stolen was worth a $1000. I asked for my room cost of $400 to be reimbursed, they said no I said I'm a member what can you do? she said we are not going to offer you anything. I recommend if you are in Killeen TX not to stay. here.

1  Thank Sydney C
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Killeen - Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Hi Sydney, Thanks for your review of your stay at our La Quinta Inn Kileen. We're sorry about the issues you experienced during your stay. The issues you've mentioned are concerning to us, as garbage in the rooms is most definitely not up to our standards of cleanliness. This feedback will be shared with our Housekeeping team as we have an area of opportunity here we need to act on! We'd like to chat with you about your experiences a bit more. Would you mind reaching out to us at tripadvisor@laquinta.com? Thanks again for your comments, and we're hoping to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The room was rather small, with a smell of chemicals (cleaning). The pictures are outdated and kind of miss leading. The location was nice, because it was close to the base; bit I think for what we got the price was a little high. Maybe if the pool was open, but not worth what we paid for.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher K
A La Quinta traveler
Gresham, oregon
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Could be better, but not much choice when traveling with pets. Have seen worse but could do better overall. Would stay there again if traveling with pet because it's the only choice, but would not stay there if not traveling with pet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2014

From reservation to checkout would have to give them an AAA rating!!! Receptionist answering phone went out of her way to ensure that all information was recorded correctly so that our stay would be perfect. Check in, was met with a smile and with in a minute keys in hand and directions to the room to which we would be staying. Made our Christmas vacation over to see our daughter very pleasurable. Beds are very comfortable and only problem we had was trying to get my wife out of bed because she was able to get such a good night sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business