“Nice Stay”

La Quinta Inn Killeen - Fort Hood
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband, father-in-law, and I were traveling with two cats. We were able to stay here free of additional charge with our cats, which made our stay great! The breakfast in the morning was good. Our only issue was the bathroom, it was small which is to be expected, but the bathtub/shower entrance was extremely high. I had forgotten how high it was until I went to exit the shower and I slipped and almost fell. I'm young so I would be okay, but I think elderly people could really have a problem with that. Other than that our stay was great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Killeen - Fort Hood

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Of all the hotels that I could stay at, I choose La Quinta above all. I could stay at expensive hotels, but why? At La Quinta you get a relaxing stay at a fantastic price. The La Quinta Staff is Friendly and above the rest. The rooms are warm and comfortable. Think about it, you could pay a high price for a Hotel room, why it's still a Hotel Room, are the amenities at an expensive hotel worth it? After a nights stay at an expensive hotel all you'll do the following day is complain about the cost. At La Quinta you get all you need at a great price and you'll continue your travels relaxed and not complaining about the high cost of lodging.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

La Quinta off Hood St, terrible service, I am an Elite member for LQ, and have stayed at 100+ LQ's throughout the country. This 1 trumps all. I had to call after 3 days for room service, no weekly rate, unbelievable, will not be back

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I do a lot of traveling for pleasure and stay at many different hotels all over the country and Hawaii. La Quinta, for it's price, was exceptional. I was unsure what I was expecting but it far exceeded any expectations I may have had. From the moment I checked in until the day I checked out the staff was beyond courteous and friendly. Bad staff can make the best hotel a nightmare. Every employee I saw during my 6 day stay always had a smile.

My room was clean and inviting. The bed was so soft and comfortable and the number of pillows was beyond necessary and this is said with a smile. I absolutely loved the excessive number of pillows. It truly was an amazing bed. Clean bathroom and shower. Only complaint and I do not necessarily see it as a complaint is the shower was extremely slippery. Be careful getting in and out of the tub. Fresh towels every day. A nice TV with decent channels, microwave and fridge.

Location is great, right off the freeway. A few minutes from Fort Hood Airport. Shopping is abundant and within a short drive in every direction. Restaurants galore again within a short drive.

La Quinta really is an amazing hotel to stay at least for pleasure/leisure. I would definitely recommend this specific hotel to anyone looking for a clean, safe, reasonable hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Wyoming, Michigan
Reviewed 19 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were here for a family event. They accommodate us so we could have all the rooms together, staff was very nice. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was on time and they had a variety of food, which was also good. Is close to everything, perfect location. We love it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Worse place ever. Dirty bathroom and tub. Took a shower and water does not drain so you are standing in dirty filthy water and then throughout the night they had water leak in room above so ceiling started falling apart and went across to other side of wall. Bed is really uncomfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple