“Nice Clean Hotel, friend staff very good Stay”

Best Western Kingsville Inn
Best Western Kingsville Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Kingsville
Reviewed 19 December 2009

we were going to kingsville,tx and stayed at this hotel was looked new, so we stoped and checked in to the room. The Check-In was really friendly and Front Dest also recommended the good restaurant. The Room Was Large, Nice and Clean. we had also Micro/Fridge in the room. It was a good stay and will stay here in future..

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TXtraveler7836

Reviewed 28 November 2009

Just Returned from TX. trip, and we stayed at BEST WESTERN in Kingsville on our way to home. NICE ROOMS. wireless internet worked good, breakfast was AWESOME. the staff was friendly and answered all of our questions. I must say this hotel Exceeded my expecation. over all this was GOOD STAY.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2009

we were visiting Rio Grand Valley area and we stayed at Best western, KingsVille after a long day of Travel. The Hotel has Nice rooms, Good Breakfast, and it is very clean. also the staff was Nice and helped us with direction. i will recomand this hotel to all, and we will stay again on next visit.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2009

I was there for 2.5 weeks. In that time I had to change my room when I moved in because it smelled like a dirty ashtray and mold. Next room smelled like cigarettes and mold also(both non-smoking rooms). The air conditioner was dirty with stinky air coming in. There was a hole in my wall with tape over it. In 2.5 weeks I got ZERO cleaning. Not even a vacuuming. There were collections of dirt in every corner & edge of the room. The towels were stained and one even had brown crap stuck to it that I didn't see before I used it. TV was broken, fridge didn't work properly, microwave either. Haven't seen any cleaning for the outside either...garbage everywhere. I wouldn't recommend it to my worse enemy!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2009

Hubby and I checked in late Friday night. The front desk clerk, probably the manager or owner, was disappointed that I wanted to look at the room before we committed to stay there. I should have looked a whole lot closer. The general appearance was of the room was fine, although the flooring was a little stained in a couple of places. I stripped the bed of the bedspread right away and placed it over in a corner. Hubby went to the bathroom to do his thing and found the door off the hinge on the bottom. Also, the front of the bathroom door was in dire need of repair and paint. There once hung a full length mirror but someone had removed it, leaving big holes in the surface were there once was adhesive. The paint was peeling and the whole thing just looked nasty. We were tired and wanted to sleep as soon as possible so I turned back the top sheet and small blanket to climb in and found that those were "short-sheeted". I would have had to completely untuck the covers to be able to pull them up to my chin, so I slept "short-sheeted" all night. Oh, the temperature in the room was regulated on the ac/heater so that was up to me. That worked out fine. This morning, I took my turn in the bathroom, closed the bathroom door and found someone's collection of dirt, hair and lint still behind the door. Lovely! Just what I wanted to see. That gave me the willies. The bathtub was too narrow for a normal person to stand in without hitting the wall...thankfully, management had replaced the shower rod with a curved one so there seemed to be a little extra room, even if it was just for your arms and torso. The towels had seen betters days - they were old and worn, but I have to say, clean. Breakfast was a very typical continental style with nothing cold or really hot. Make it yourself waffles, cold breads, cold cereal, that sort of items.; No big deal. The place doesn't even sell Dr. Peppers! What a shame! Needless to say, we won't stay there, again. However, please read my review of another Best Western we stay in during this trip. Someone out there, Pearsall, TX, knows how to keep a motel that the guests will love. Sorry, it just isn't this one.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2009

Stayed in a number of Best Westerns recently and was disappointed with his location. Nice staff but older building being remodeled. Room was clean and quiet but could not get AC to make room comfortable -too hot or too cold. Will pay a little more next time and try somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2009

We had a awful experience at a hotel across the street and checked out . We usually arrange hotels ahead of time based on value , location, and reviews, but checked in late evening anyway. We found the place quite nice. Everything was remodeled or in the process of being remodeled. The front desk was very courtious, and helpful. The rooms were confortable and quiet. I would stay again!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsville
Rodeway Inn Kingsville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 9 in Kingsville
Best Western Executive Inn

Been to Best Western Kingsville Inn? Share your experiences!