La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle - Austin South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewssan marcosfront deskaccess roadu turngreat place to staywafflesclean hotelbeds were very comfortablechecking infree breakfastthe breakfast areaaustinbudaweddinglqihpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was very pleased with my stay. The staff was kind, especially given the nature of my stay. I was with a track team of approximately 20 kids. The staff welcomed them, even providing them with toys for the pool. Only problem was a few rooms didn't have properly working refrigerators but, the problem was handled for those that made the complaint.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Been coming here on business for months......place has good management but the wear and tear is becoming obvious. Staff is adequate but premises facilities are starting to look "well used." Beds are overly soft- for me-- definitely would be good to have the lumpy pillows replaced. Fitness facilities mediocre.... Highway access is not the greatest but this hotel makes up for that in other ways...........

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

If I had a dollar for every thing I could find bad about this hotel, I would have empty pockets !
At check in, Lori was friendly helpful and efficient. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable.
Every staff member I met was friendly and very helpful.
I have no reservation about recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Cmackay03
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Lives up to what we expect and like about LaQuinta - comfortable, spacious King room. Only downside to this particular location is the only entrance is off the I-35 frontage road. No restaurants in walking distance so have to make a 2 mile loop to get back to hotel. Would really help to have another back road into property.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great stay. Front desk women were efficient, professional, personable and cheerful. I called front desk receptionist asking when breakfast ended and was told it was ending soon but that she have some food put back for us. My son went to get it and they had cereal, muffins, biscuits and yogurt set aside for us. Wow! I received extra towels and coffee right away when I asked a cleaning woman. Hotel was very nice and felt comfortable. Pool and outdoor deck was clean. Sheets and covers were white and clean. Overall, my family had a great experience and a lot of fun. We will stay there again next month and thereafter.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family