“Great subs in Kyle!”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #27 of 76 Restaurants in Kyle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Had never eaten at a Firehouse Subs before. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the sandwiches are! Love all the options in the soda machine. Excellent. Definitely going here again, hopefully often.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great subs. Always greeted with a smile. I come in about twice a week now after work and I always leave satisfied.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I really anticipated the opening of this place for months. The day it opened they were so short staffed, Im assuming because they didnt think it would be that busy, but the service was spectacular even still. The subs have a very good quality to them, not like eating at Quiznos or Subway. The manager/owner is a very nice person and is there directing her staff and helping out. The place itself is nice but quite small and is hard to find a place to sit during peak hours, ie lunchtime. I havent had an experience yet that I wasnt satisfied with and we are once a week customers, Sometimes my husband is there 2 or more times a week The staff cares about making your order right but also in a timely manner. The subs are some of the best Ive had. Good quality meat and cheese with your 'typical' toppings. Bread always taste fresh. As someone who only does 'bad' reviews, this place is just to above par to not recognize for how great they are as a restaurant.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I've heard the commercials for Firehouse for a couple of years and always thought I'd give them a try, but never really bothered to look to see where one was. Then, last week, I was going to church and noticed that this one had opened near there. I decided to finally give them a try. "Our way beats their way" is their motto. Well, it does beat out most of the ones I've tried. (Jimmy John's is the first that comes to mind...bleech). The current commercial touts their meat ball sub, so that's the one I tried. I was not overly impressed with the meatballs, at least not due to the way the commercial builds it up. But, I did like the fact that it was toasted as opposed to just on a bun. And their are a plethora of spices on the table to zing it up. I will definitely go back and give it another go. The girls behind the counter were very friendly.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!