“If you like Escargot, don't miss Bordeaux's”
Review of Bordeaux's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wimberley Tx
“If you like Escargot, don't miss Bordeaux's”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Have not been to the Kyle location, but have thoroughly enjoyed dinner at the Dripping Springs restaurant several times.

Escargot better than I've ever had (and that's saying something), superb soft shell crab, delicate and tasty fried oysters, wonderful steaks.

Yes, it's worth every penny for a relaxing evening.

• Visited August 2013

Wimberley, Texas
“Shhhhh, dont' tell anyone”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My honey and I went to the Dripping Springs restaurant for my birthday dinner last night. This place has it all - fantastic food, service and ambiance. We had the escargot for an appetizer - best ever! I then had a delicious lobster with grilled asparagus and the garlic parm mashed potatoes. My honey had the scallops with sweet potato curls and a Caesar salad - all was perfectly prepared with flavors I'm still craving today! Topped it off with a complimentary friend ice cream (for my b-day) and honey had a dessert coffee. We sat in the lovely bar area, where it was quiet, cool and the bartender provided excellent service. I can't wait to go back! Don't tell anyone though, want this to stay a quiet, special place;). A tad bit pricey, but worth every cent!

• Visited July 2013
Kyle, Texas
“Heavenly!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Superb dining! Decent wine list. Awesome food and desserts. Class Act. Very quaint. A bit pricy but well worth every penny!

Visited July 2013
Wimberley, Texas
“A wonderful restaurant to have dinner!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We started going to Bordeaux's in Kyle a few years ago and found the new restaurant in Dripping Springs is every bit as good. The food and service is consistently excellent. It deserves a five star rating!!!!
stan starrett

• Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good Restaurant.”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I have eaten at Bordeaux's several times. The food is generally good but not great. Appetizers are stronger than entrées. I've had beef, seafood, and quail at different times. I think the brevet of beef has been my favorite. The grilled medallions of quail breast were very good. Mussels appetizer is very good as are the soft shell crabs. My Cesar salad was I little limp on this last visit.

Service is usually very good but this last visit was painfully slow.

I will go back but there are other places to try first.

• Visited June 2013