“Love Bordeaux's”

Bordeaux's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Bordeaux's is a wonderful restaurant in Kyle, Texas. My family has dined together at Bordeaux's for three significant family occasions and we will continue to do so. Last night was no different, we were celebrating a family birthday and it was a very special evening.

We started with the escargot and the calamari, both were very good, but the escargot was amazing. The house salad is just the right size and we all enjoyed ours. I had the small filet with the parmesan crusted shrimp. Excellent. The quail was fantastic and so was the pasta.

I can't review the desserts because we took our own birthday cake for the celebration. The server was good about that and brought plates and a lighter for the candles!

Definitely going to be heading back to Kyle for the next family get together.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Have not been to the Kyle location, but have thoroughly enjoyed dinner at the Dripping Springs restaurant several times.

Escargot better than I've ever had (and that's saying something), superb soft shell crab, delicate and tasty fried oysters, wonderful steaks.

Yes, it's worth every penny for a relaxing evening.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My honey and I went to the Dripping Springs restaurant for my birthday dinner last night. This place has it all - fantastic food, service and ambiance. We had the escargot for an appetizer - best ever! I then had a delicious lobster with grilled asparagus and the garlic parm mashed potatoes. My honey had the scallops with sweet potato curls and a Caesar salad - all was perfectly prepared with flavors I'm still craving today! Topped it off with a complimentary friend ice cream (for my b-day) and honey had a dessert coffee. We sat in the lovely bar area, where it was quiet, cool and the bartender provided excellent service. I can't wait to go back! Don't tell anyone though, want this to stay a quiet, special place;). A tad bit pricey, but worth every cent!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Superb dining! Decent wine list. Awesome food and desserts. Class Act. Very quaint. A bit pricy but well worth every penny!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We started going to Bordeaux's in Kyle a few years ago and found the new restaurant in Dripping Springs is every bit as good. The food and service is consistently excellent. It deserves a five star rating!!!!
stan starrett