“hidden gem”

Hayes City Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Kyle
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Since we moved to Texas (over two years ago) we have been looking for a good Chinese place. We found it hear the food is great and portions are huge. They also have a surprisingly wonderful bakery. Over all its the best Chinese place around

2  Thank 242mattf

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Well my wife and I were craving some Chinese and we decided to come here. I saw donuts along the side and was like, what?? Never saw that before. Being that we're both originally from Chicago you would think that we would have seen this a time or two before but we have not. Suffice to say that it was a real treat. The food was good, but I have to say, I really liked having a beat claw for dessert. Which satisfied that craving you get after having eaten Chinese food. Definitely be going back!

2  Thank papisan
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This place is simply awesome. Wide selection of tasty pastries with excellent service. They also recognize that Kyle is a bedroom community and open quite early to accommodate my morning commute. (Not true of many other businesses who have tried and failed in this community.) In the evening (and perhaps for lunch), they serve some of the best Chinese and Thai food I’ve ever had. I’m partial to their Pad Thai (w/Shrimp) and my husband loves their Singapore Noodle. Prices are great as well. Two entrees, an order of spring rolls (and perhaps a couple of donuts left over from the morning for dessert) will run less than $25 . . . with tip! Highly recommended.

3  Thank centexcruiser
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I love this place.. Donuts, Pig-n-a-Blanket, Croissants, etc... You gotta love the people working there. Always friendly and can jump start your day!

1  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Beyond compare. The owner seems to always be there and it shows. Crisp, light, and fresh. Totally wonderful.

3  Thank mdmcmanus1

Been to Hayes City Donuts? Share your experiences!