Comfort Suites
Great 4.5/5
Bayport Motel(La Porte)
Garden Suites(La Porte)
Average 3/5
All reviewswafflespull out bedbiscuits gravystaff was very friendly and helpfulbeds were comfortablesecond bedroomaverage breakfastsan jacinto monumentbattleship texasthe room was niceeasy accessnice breakfastenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here againcustomer servicegalvestoncruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Please Avoid, its in the worst neighbor at first, the first night police came due to car break in. The rooms are disgusting,you need to get your shoes on, the carpet is very old and damp. My daughters feet got black just from taking a couple of steps. The room is also falling apart. Apart from the bad TV with horrible reception, the beds are so hard and lumpy you won't be able to go to sleep until morning. Again Please AVOID!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
15  Thank Janebug10
Reviewed 20 July 2010

My four teenagers and I spent the weekend at Comfort Inn and Suites in LaPorte, TX. The rooms were large and clean. The lobby was beautiful and spacious. The employees were kind and helpful. The breakfast was assume. We had a great stay. We were comfortable and felt safe. The hotel was in a great location, right off of Hwy 146S. We travelled that Hwy alot to our destinations. Very pleased with everything.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank mother010
Reviewed 15 September 2009

this is a nice place to stay the rooms were clean and the have friendly help. The Savory Starts breakfast is better than most breakfasts that most hotels/motels put on.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank qcdriver
Reviewed 24 May 2009

We stayed one night to attend a business meeting the next morning in Deer Park. The hotel is in an industrial area so it doesn’t offer any lovely view. Our room was large with a minimum décor; offering a dining area with a table and four chairs as well as a microwave oven, a mini-refrigerator, and a coffee maker.

I was disappointed when I found out our room was next to the elevator. I also noticed children’s voices and running noises from the hallway. We arrived late and were very tired and didn’t have the energy to go back and plea to change the room so I assumed worst. But it turned out neither the elevator noise nor the children’ noise bothered us at all. I am a light sleeper and I don’t expect to have a good night’s sleep especially when I am on the road so that was a pleasant surprise. My husband said the free Wi-Fi was easy to connect and high speed.

The breakfast bar provided the usual hot and cold breakfast items and fully stocked. The dining area had plenty of tables and chairs and was clean.

We had pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank SWMDL60
Reviewed 15 August 2008

This hotel was great for my short two day stay. I stayed here for business and i was surprised for a comfort suites which i never stayed before. They offered a hot breakfast in the morning which was nice and convient. The rooms were very clean and spacious. They offered plenty of towels, ammenities and lighting in the room. The beds were comfortable and offered alot of pillows which i like. They also have a pool, hot tub and workout room which i used and was very clean as well. The staff was very nice and friendly. I highly reccomend this hotel in laporte tx

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank heatherNkyle0827