Super 8 LaPorte
US$84
US$104
WoodSpring Suites Houston La Porte(La Porte)(Great Value!)
US$81
Priceline
US$88
US$86
Priceline
All reviewshalf and halfroom was cleanrecommend this hotelenjoyed my staystay there againnice staycruisemuffinslaportestains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had to cancel my stay. I spoke to a gentleman with a very difficult accent. And I did not get the promised receipt for the one night because I had to cancel after 6 PM. My daughter was in Indiana University Hospital and passed away on Tuesday from cancer. She was only 50. I just wanted to go back home to Woodridge Illinois. I would suggest that anyone answering the telephone have some basic English. It was horrible trying to say anything to this person..especially after losing my daughter.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Maryann D
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Excellent housekeeping.rooms very clean,a/c works great.only bad part was continental breakfast,very limited choice and nobody around food area to refill or clean.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The rooms were fine for the price, clean and smelt okay, the passage ways smelt a little smoky but once we got into our room we could no longer smell it.
The only thing we did not like about this hotel is the staff, when we checked in the person at the front desk had absolutely zero people skills, did not make us feel welcome at all. In the morning at checkout there was a different person at desk, again not very friendly, did not even bother to ask if we enjoyed our stay etc. The only people that smiled at us were other guests in the elevators. They really should have staff with people skills working at these hotels, I am on a road trip with visitors from Australia and this does not set up a good feeling of American hospitality.

Room Tip: if you really don't like the smell of cigarette smoke as if there is a section of the hotel with no smoking as you can smell the smoke in the hallways
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends