“Not great...”

Add it.
The Wing Factory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2013

The food is average bar food... The atmosphere is not good for families, it is a bar/restaraunt and not the other way around. The wings and fries are decent. The service was pretty terrible, we didn't know where our waitress was most the time. It is a better place if you wanna drink than if you want to eat. Also the patrons in this place seem a little sketchy, I'll take my business to Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters if I were you...

1  Thank Brian B

Reviewed 14 November 2012

This place has potential. They just need to make their food better and NOT cheat their customers out of their change because that's just bad business.

The beer is cold and the atmosphere is great for watching the game. There are monitors everywhere and it's nice watching the Texans win with a fun crowd. But atmosphere alone does not make a successful restaurant.

The food was served hot and the fries had a decent taste and were crunchy, no problem there. The first batch of wings we ordered were "Creamy Parmesan." But they tasted more like garlic al a garlic with a little Parmesan mixed in. They tasted good at first but the garlic became way too overpowering in the end. The second batch we ordered was the chipotle. Spicy but not overly so, and a distinct vinegar bite to them.

Based on food alone, I would have given them three stars. But the service has rubbed me the wrong way both times I've been recently.

The first time I went I was with a big crowd and we had a lot of attention from our waitress. The problem came when I closed my tab (two Coronas) with cash. I was cheated out of almost a $1! I Was not happy when I left but whatever. Last night, it was my boyfriend and myself in a booth for the Texans game. The larger parties were attended to soon as their empty glasses were put down. Meanwhile our waiter looked right at our empty bottles and cups and did not bother to ask if we needed a refill until 10 minutes later. We were sporadically asked if we needed anything. At the end of the night, I once again paid cash-- having forgot the last incident-- and once again I was shortchanged.

If it happened once I would chalk it up to the girl being a dingbat but twice makes me think this is some sort of policy to round down to save money. You don't make a profit by cheating your customers. You cheat your customers and they tell everyone. Bad food can be changed but bad business is a death kiss.

1  Thank Llarona_Y_Payasa