“Should be called WATERburger”
Review of Whataburger

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Willis, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Should be called WATERburger”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

When I first tasted a Whataburger, I said it tasted like it had been made with water. Had no beef taste, at all. And lo and behold 20 years later, I decided to give it another try. Same old taste.

Visited February 2013

La Porte, Texas
“WRONG!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Do not eat here. If you are a night owl please go the deer park or seabrook location. This location messed up my order constantly. I moved to Beaumont for six months. Moved back and wanted to give it another shot!!!!! Burned again!!!!! I will never ever go back. Don't order the sweet tea it taste like the contanier it is in is never cleaned.... pooh. On this Whataburger

• Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Just like home style burger!”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

They are friendly, busy, but pleasant. The extras requested are always as requested. No mistake on a double buger.

Houston
“Bugs in the Food”
Reviewed 21 November 2007

I was a very regular customer of this Whataburger until the day I found a roach in my taquito. When I went back to the location, they did refund my money, but all the manager could do was blame the bug in my food on someone else. She said that the eggs were sent pre-cooked, and that it must have been in there since before shipping. I haven't been back since, and I will never eat at that location again.