The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. If I come and visit the Lakeway area again, this is where I'll stay. Walking distance from whataburger and valero gas station makes the location of this hotel convenient.
Elevator was painfully slow. Room was spacious and clean. The mini fridge kept me up at night, had a weird loud buzzing noise coming from it. We were in the second floor over looking the pool. Curtains did not close all the way, I suppose because the a/c unit was right up against the window.
Pool closed promptly at 10 PM, and they mean business. Heavy lock on it. No big deal though. We went swimming the following day. They have a jacuzzi and a small pool. It was big enough for the family to cool off in.
The next day they served breakfast. Nothing spectacular, but it got us full.They had waffles, yogurt, pastries, coffee, juice, water, and scrambled eggs.
Overall the hotel is clean and everyone was professional and cordial. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Lakeway hotel is the ideal gateway to Texas Hill Country and is the perfect getaway for outdoor enthusiasts. We are just minutes from downtown Austin, but offer the convenience of the Lake Travis activities such as sailing, fishing or just hanging out on the lake for the day. We offer complimentary breakfast and free WiFi as well as a clean and comfortable room to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway Hotel Lakeway
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Lakeway