“Hotel Stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lamesa
Oklahoma City, United States
“Hotel Stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The room was great, the service was excellent and we were close to several eating places that were in walking distance. The breakfast was very good as well. Checkout was simple and the employees were very helpful and courteous. I will stay there again when I go back to Lamesa, Tx.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lamesa, TX, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Overall, the hotel was very nice. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. However, I was traveling with my father, who is in a wheelchair. The disabled room we stayed in was too small for someone in a wheelchair. We had difficulty maneuvering the chair in the room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel one night. It is clean and the rooms and hotel appear to be almost new. Check in was easy. The room was very large in the king room. Breakfast was typical of this type of hotel which I normally never eat. Japanese steakhouse across the street was a delight in such a small town. Overpriced by GA standards but great deal compared to Odessa or Midland. Will stay again if in the Area.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I thought this was a nice over priced motel. Very clean hotel. Did not get the warm fuzzy feeling that I have gotten at other hotels. I felt as if they knew it was not a lot of other options so that could just give you okay service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2011jaxson
Dallas
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Been staying here since the first week of business. Great staff, service, food, rooms and location. I have always been warmly greeted, served quickly and accurately. If you are going to spend a night in Lamesa, Texas this is the best place to do. Dave is the manager and runs a great facility.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Jerry R
Lago Vista, TX, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Management could careless about my concerns. The room is over priced for the quality thanks to the oil field that is paying top dollar for housing. They advertised queen beds but are really double beds. When I asked about this I was eventually able to talk to Dave the manager on the phone and he told me I was wrong and would not listen to my questions. When the oil dries up so will this hotel....I have stayed here a couple of time in the past with good results, but NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Elizabeth S
Lago Vista, Texas
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I booked a queen double for two adults and one child. Our room had two double beds with queen sheets tucked under the mattresses. I went to the front desk to ask about a queen double and was told that all the queens in the hotel are this size. I have slept on a queen sized bed at home for 10 years and know the difference between queens and double beds. The clerk was no help and offered to get the manager "Dave." He was not on property and 10 minuted later called the front desk and I was handed the phone. Dave was less than helpful commenting numerous times that he only ordered beds not built them and the orders queen size beds and queen sized sheets.
He was less than helpful and didn't value my concerns. He was correct that my sheets were queen sized with enough sheet tucked under the bed to cover another bed.
Hotel is clean and new but thanks to oil field demand doesn't value customers. I would have booked a bigger room had I know the truth about bed size. Dave you lost a customer.

Room Tip: Queen size beds are really double sized.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Paul M

Been to Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites

Property: Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites
Address: 506 N Dallas Ave, Lamesa, TX 79331-4613 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Lamesa Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Texas > Lamesa
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lamesa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.