“Great service - blah cuisine”
Review of Acevedo Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Acevedo Restaurant
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Texas
“Great service - blah cuisine”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was having difficulty deciding whether to average the single star food and five star service to two or three stars. I finally decided on two stars. That kitchen would really benefit from a salt shaker. If you are on a minimal sodium diet, you are going to be safe at this place! Our server was personable and exceptionally attentive. I do not ever remember eating somewhere with such excellent service and such blah food - if they don't use salt in the kitchen, you can't put enough of it on at the table. I won't be back until I hear someone tell me that things have really changed. I have eaten here for the past seven years, but the food is now below my tolerance level.

• Visited August 2013

Lubbock, TX
“A shot in the dark”
Reviewed 7 August 2008

Pretty much your below average family owned restaurant. Some times it's good...and sometimes not. The wait staff was not the friendliest, the nicest person I saw was the cashier. Just not a whole lot of different spices and flavors I would come to expect when eating mexican food.

2 Thank i-smell-ice-cream