“Wonderful Place”

Ranked #1 of 343 Restaurants in Laredo
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine Mexican Cuisine STEAKS * SEAFOOD * ANTOJITOS Laredo * McAllen * San Antonio
Treasure Island, Florida
“Wonderful Place”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

As a road warrior I usually hate eating out but am glad I will be in Laredo so I can eat here the next four days.

Had the 12 ounce tilapia and it was delicious. It was equal to any meal I have had at an upscale restaurant. Meal starts with chips, salsa and chorizo bean dip. Fish is cooked in foil and served with rice, limes and pico.

While a bit pricey for lunch it was worth it and the service was outstanding.

Great meal

Houston,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Very good mexican food, fast service, great atmosphere. Also, if you stay at either LaQuinta Inn or Holiday Inn Express (across the street), you can order and ask them to deliver the food to your room. And they will be pretty damn quick. Very good experience every time I eat there. Try Tortilla Soup while you are there. These people make some really mean tortilla soup. The best thing - they are open till 2 am as far as I know!!

• Visited November 2013
Weed, California
“Good food. A little pricy.”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The staff was great. The good was good but a little over priced. I had the rib-eye tacos. They were cooked perfectly.

Visited November 2013
“Good food”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I liked everything I had there. I ate there multiple times and everything was excellent. They have live music there, which is fun. I also suggest pirates, as they are very good.

Visited August 2013
Laredo, Texas
“their own way”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I requested some caldo tlalpeno and they came back with caldo de pollo when I asked about it they told me that's the way they do it at this place either like it or leave so I leave.
I never went back.