“Good night's sleep in a clean room”

Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South
Ranked #23 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
Waterloo, Ontario
“Good night's sleep in a clean room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2009

My husband and I and the dog stayed here for one night.
We got a clean room which smelt fresh and the linens were crisp and clean.
It looked like it was recently renovated. No frills but it was just what we needed.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Fornur
redroofinnlaredo, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear, Guest
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Laredo Airport Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Anita Bhakta

Red Roof Inn - Laredo Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Travellers also viewed these Laredo hotels
Red Roof Inn Laredo
Super 8 Laredo
Super 8 Laredo
#29 of 37 in Laredo
Americas Best Value Inn Laredo

Been to Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South

Property: Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South
Address: 2010 Lomas Del Sur, I-35 South to 83 South, Laredo, TX 78046-5743 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Laredo Airport)
Region: United States > Texas > Laredo
Ranked #23 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South 2*
Welcome to the Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South in Texas! This pet friendly, family friendly hotel is conveniently located in the Laredo, TX city center, close to Laredo International Airport (LRD). Visit local attractions including the Mall Del Norte, the Laredo Center for the Arts, Jett Bowl North, Laredo Entertainment Center and many other shops and services are nearby. Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South offers free WiFi and pillow top mattresses in all rooms, free expanded cable, and portable cribs upon request. There is also an outside patio and BBQ area and coin laundry. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.