All reviewsfront desknice stopthe extra milelooked cleanwouldn't stay anywhere elsescottredroofmotelborder
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Came down from San Antonio to Laredo for work. The contractor booked our rooms.. .and mine was fine, except it didn't have micro, fridge or coffee maker. I always request these when traveling..which is often. I explained the situation to Imelda, the team member on duty, and without hesitation she got me a room that was perfect.
The rooms were clean, well appointed, comfortable and the air conditioner was on when i entered and was COLD!! SO GREAT! Terrific place to stay when in Laredo.

• Stayed: June 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Good evening Maverick Travelor. first I would like to say thank you for taking time to write us a very positive trip advisor survey for our inn during your stay. I am delighted to hear that your stay was great with the help of Imelda our front desk clerk. My staff and I have a commitment and that is to make all of our customers feel like home away from home. So remember anytime you some lodging in Laredo come on bye we will be waiting for you. and give you the best customer service in south Texas. See you soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Pros: Very nice clean place to stay. Everything you would expect from a Red Roof property.

Cons: Single basic rooms are extremely small, and don't include a refrigerator or microwave. Breakfast is not offered.

Overall good value.

• Stayed: May 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Good afternoon. Trevor K. First of all let me apologies to you for my delay on my response. I would like to thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule to tell us about your recent,
stay with us. I am so happy that your room was nice and clean and ready for you. on another note I am sorry you stated that the room was a little small for you. We do have some Superior king rooms available they have more working space for you. Please allow me next time you need lodging here in Laredo. and I will personally take care of you. We here at Red Roof Inn have a commitment to all of our guest and that's to make them feel like home away from home. So anytime you feel like getting away from home and feel like home come join us. we will be waiting for you and your love ones.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Alberto Sotelo is not only an excellent team member of red roof Laredo staff, he always have a service disposition, helping me suggesting about places to visit,restaurants,stores,etc..
I always feel like I am speaking with a relative, with a friend, with someone that wants to make you feel like home.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Good evening. Eric S. I want to thank you for taking time to fill in the trip advisor survey. I want to echo your words about Alberto. I am very happy to work with a staff member like Alberto along with my other staff. Alberto is a very dedicated employee. I am very glad to here that he is able to help you out every time you need any assistance with your stay. My staff and I have a commitment to all of our clients and that is to give 100 percent customer satisfaction to each and every one that comes thru our doors at anytime. We like to make you feel home away from home.
again thank you for taking time and we will hopefully see you soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I received excellent help with our stay at red roof inn in laredo. Angie Diaz was very helpful and very friendly. The rooms are always clean and smell good. The location is great and is with in walking distance of a few restaurant. Angie Diaz a pleasant person to deal with. Angie was happy to make sure we were comfortable. Thanks for a good trip.

• Stayed: May 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Good morning.motorcycle6. I wanted to take time to answer your outstanding review and thank you for taking your time. I want to concur with you on Angie. She is an outstanding employee,
all of our staff are always ready to serve our customers 100%. I am very excited to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. We have a commitment here at Red Roof Inn from all of our staff. And that is to make our guest feel like home away from home. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This is the best hotel i have ever stayed in. The staff go above and beyond to make sure the customers are taken care of. Absolutely superb manager and desk clerks. A very special thank you to Angie Diaz. She is such a sweetheart. Love this place. If you are planning on visiting Laredo please stay here its truly home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014

Good morning. JcP. It is such a great feeling to come into work and open up your computer and read that your guest had a wonderful stay with you. I am so excited to here that Angie was so helpful to your needs and gave you that feeling of home away from home.my staff and I have a commitment to all of our customers and that is to make them feel like at home away from home. So when ever you want to feel like home away from home. stop on bye we will be waiting for you,
with 100% guest satisfaction and with a smile.