“Friendly, helpful staff”

Ranked #8 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
McAllen, Texas
“Friendly, helpful staff”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Prices and discounts are good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Angie is particularly so. She has helped me out on several occasions. She made made my travel plans easier and my stay more pleasant. I appreciate her attention and look forward to her warm, friendly smile at the front desk.

Room Tip: Room temperatures appear to be better controlled in rooms with indoor access
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Good afternoon. Dora N I want to thank you for taking time to write this survey and letting us no about your stay with us. I am so Happy to Hear that Angie was a great help to you on every single occasion you have been here with us. I will echo your words Angie is a great team member
she is all about customer service. Again thank you for taking the time to write this survey. And hope to see you soon again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent hotel and great price , I recommend 100 % also the location is very close to walmart , sams club ,kmart , burlington and mall de norte .. The manager also is a very kind person, the
the rooms all are completly renovated and you sleep very well , the pool also its great my child went down in the morning and stay about one hour.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Good afternoon. Perla E. I want to thank you for taking time to write this outstanding review.
I am so happy to hear that you had an outstanding stay here at Red Roof Inn. I also want to echo,
your words yes we are close to all malls and stores. At our Inn we have a commitment and that is to make every guest feel like home away from home. Again thank you for your kind words.
and we hope to see you soon.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2014

What can I say I have absultly no complains about my stay inn at the Red Roof!!! This hotel is very well managed. The custumer service always makes me feel welcomed!!! One of the best feelings isgetting to a hotel and being remembered from your past stay and ANGIE sure did remembered me and really made me feel at home!!!! Keep up the great job RED ROOF LAREDO!!!!!

Room Tip: Always choose the superior!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Good morning Maria G. It is such a great feeling to walk in to my office and open up my computer, and read a wonderful survey from our guest. I want to thank you for taking time to,
give us your feed back. I want to echo your words Angie is a great employee team member. We are very lucky to have her on Board. And yes we do have a commitment as you stated we like to make our customers feel like at home away from home. Have A Wonderful Day. And hopefully we will see you soon.
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had family and guests coming down for this special event. We booked a total of 8 rooms. I want to mention Mr. Avila, for going above and beyond in making my family feel so comfortable and at home. At the time of planning all this, besides speaking with Mr. Avila, I had the pleasure of speaking with other staff members, Ana, Imelda, and Guiselda. I feel that these employees should be acknowledged and commended for having over the top customer service skills. This hotel is very lucky to have such excellent team members. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Good morning Kaseby, I want to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write about us. It was a great pleasure having you and your family stay at our Inn. At the same time I would like to echo your words that we are blessed in having a wonderful staff. In behalf of myself and my staff, we would like to thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn and hope to have you visit us again, assuring you we will provide the same service or better.
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Came down from San Antonio to Laredo for work. The contractor booked our rooms.. .and mine was fine, except it didn't have micro, fridge or coffee maker. I always request these when traveling..which is often. I explained the situation to Imelda, the team member on duty, and without hesitation she got me a room that was perfect.
The rooms were clean, well appointed, comfortable and the air conditioner was on when i entered and was COLD!! SO GREAT! Terrific place to stay when in Laredo.

• Stayed June 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Good evening Maverick Travelor. first I would like to say thank you for taking time to write us a very positive trip advisor survey for our inn during your stay. I am delighted to hear that your stay was great with the help of Imelda our front desk clerk. My staff and I have a commitment and that is to make all of our customers feel like home away from home. So remember anytime you some lodging in Laredo come on bye we will be waiting for you. and give you the best customer service in south Texas. See you soon.
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Pros: Very nice clean place to stay. Everything you would expect from a Red Roof property.

Cons: Single basic rooms are extremely small, and don't include a refrigerator or microwave. Breakfast is not offered.

Overall good value.

• Stayed May 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Good afternoon. Trevor K. First of all let me apologies to you for my delay on my response. I would like to thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule to tell us about your recent,
stay with us. I am so happy that your room was nice and clean and ready for you. on another note I am sorry you stated that the room was a little small for you. We do have some Superior king rooms available they have more working space for you. Please allow me next time you need lodging here in Laredo. and I will personally take care of you. We here at Red Roof Inn have a commitment to all of our guest and that's to make them feel like home away from home. So anytime you feel like getting away from home and feel like home come join us. we will be waiting for you and your love ones.
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Alberto Sotelo is not only an excellent team member of red roof Laredo staff, he always have a service disposition, helping me suggesting about places to visit,restaurants,stores,etc..
I always feel like I am speaking with a relative, with a friend, with someone that wants to make you feel like home.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Good evening. Eric S. I want to thank you for taking time to fill in the trip advisor survey. I want to echo your words about Alberto. I am very happy to work with a staff member like Alberto along with my other staff. Alberto is a very dedicated employee. I am very glad to here that he is able to help you out every time you need any assistance with your stay. My staff and I have a commitment to all of our clients and that is to give 100 percent customer satisfaction to each and every one that comes thru our doors at anytime. We like to make you feel home away from home.
again thank you for taking time and we will hopefully see you soon.