All reviewsfront desknice stopthe extra milelooked cleanwouldn't stay anywhere elsescottredroofmotelborder
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've been coming here on and off for five years and always come back to this friendly, safe and familiar place. Red Roof right now has a dynamic crew in Laredo, starting with Irma Sanchez, Prisilla Torrez and Angie Diaz. Their "not a problem" attitude makes everything right, they are professional, efficient and just wonderful as they handle crowds and put everyone at ease, answer all questions and do everything possible to make our stay comfortable. i wish them the best in all their endeavours.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Good afternoon Ms. Lydia and thank you r for your review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and wish to serve you for years to come. We are very thankful for the staff we have and appreciate you for noticing their hard work. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Staff is friendly and helpful. Irma Sanchez has helped me out on several occasions. She made my stay more pleasant. I appreciate her attention she's always nice
I have no complains also the location is very close to walmart , sams club ,kmart , burlington and mall de norte .. thanks

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Good afternoon Gualberto B. I am so happy that all of your stays have been top customer service. I would like to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to tell us about your recent stay. I would like to echo your words yes that Irma is one of our newest team members.
but is a great team player of our Inn. She is always ready to assist all of our customers. We all have a commitment from Maintenance all the way to GM. and that is to make our customers feel like home away from home. In closing I would like to say thank you again for your review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Prices and discounts are good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Angie is particularly so. She has helped me out on several occasions. She made made my travel plans easier and my stay more pleasant. I appreciate her attention and look forward to her warm, friendly smile at the front desk.

Room Tip: Room temperatures appear to be better controlled in rooms with indoor access
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Good afternoon. Dora N I want to thank you for taking time to write this survey and letting us no about your stay with us. I am so Happy to Hear that Angie was a great help to you on every single occasion you have been here with us. I will echo your words Angie is a great team member
she is all about customer service. Again thank you for taking the time to write this survey. And hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent hotel and great price , I recommend 100 % also the location is very close to walmart , sams club ,kmart , burlington and mall de norte .. The manager also is a very kind person, the
the rooms all are completly renovated and you sleep very well , the pool also its great my child went down in the morning and stay about one hour.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Good afternoon. Perla E. I want to thank you for taking time to write this outstanding review.
I am so happy to hear that you had an outstanding stay here at Red Roof Inn. I also want to echo,
your words yes we are close to all malls and stores. At our Inn we have a commitment and that is to make every guest feel like home away from home. Again thank you for your kind words.
and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

What can I say I have absultly no complains about my stay inn at the Red Roof!!! This hotel is very well managed. The custumer service always makes me feel welcomed!!! One of the best feelings isgetting to a hotel and being remembered from your past stay and ANGIE sure did remembered me and really made me feel at home!!!! Keep up the great job RED ROOF LAREDO!!!!!

Room Tip: Always choose the superior!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Good morning Maria G. It is such a great feeling to walk in to my office and open up my computer, and read a wonderful survey from our guest. I want to thank you for taking time to,
give us your feed back. I want to echo your words Angie is a great employee team member. We are very lucky to have her on Board. And yes we do have a commitment as you stated we like to make our customers feel like at home away from home. Have A Wonderful Day. And hopefully we will see you soon.