US$68
US$70
US$55
US$87
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Courtyard Laredo(Laredo)
US$130
US$121
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desknice stopfor health reasonsthe extra milelooked cleanwouldn't stay anywhere elseroom was spaciousone night staya great stayscottredroofamdmotelclerktruckvehiclemicrowave
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I would like to give positive feedbag to this hotel and its staff. I have stayed here several times and the service has been wonderful. The staff is always very accommodating, even in instances when they have no vacancy. I have been very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend this establishment to all travelers. Thank you Mr. Juan Avila and Irma Sanchez for your courtesy.

Room Tip: No add a tip for a good room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

HSuart224. I want to start out by saying thank you. For taking time to fill out this survey. We are always ready to serve our customers. I will eco your words Irma has been with us a small amount of time but has really done a great job for Red Roof Inn. Our staff and I have a strong commitment to all of our guest. and that is to make you feel home away from home. So remember need lodging stop by at your favorite place Red Roof Inn. Laredo. See you soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and am very pleased with both the property and the helpfulness of the staff. It is also in a good location one block off I-35S, and easy to find. I would recommend this hotel as a good place to stay. The front desk personnel are the best. I would like to put in a personal word of thanks and acknowledgment for Ana Alvarado. She is always so helpful and accommodating. She loves her work and it shows in how she treats her customers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Good afternoon Mr. John S, I want to appreciate you taking the time off your busy schedule to write this review. We are very pleased to serve you. As for Ana Alvarado's performance, we are very happy and pleased with the service she provides for our guests, and yes, Ana does love her job, always going the extra mile. Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My son had a appt with his cardiologist so we stayed here it was very clean quite. And we needed a iron and ironing board called front desk had it sent to our room less than 5 min. Great service and staff!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Margie G. Good evening. And thank you for taking your very busy schedule time to write us a review about your stay with us at Red Roof Inn. It gives me great pleasure to say we have an outstanding crew working for us. I am happy to here that you were well taken care of. My staff and I have a commitment and that is to make you feel like home away from home. So anytime you need lodging in Laredo please stop on bye we will be waiting for you and your love ones.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The best service of Any motel I ever stayed at. Very friendly staff that goes the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one. I am in Laredo for work 2 to 3 days a week and have met each and every member of the staff here and they are all the best I have seen. Would stay no where else.

• Stayed: July 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Good afternoon. Aross39 I am so excited to read your review of our Inn. I am so happy that all of our staff went that extra step to make sure your stay was a great one. We as a Family have a commitment to all of our guest and that is to make them feel like at home away from home. So any time you are in need of lodging please come on by will be waiting for you. Again thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very helpful, staff goes extra mile..Angie is a Great hostess! Room was clean and provided extra towels! Would like to see more discounts for visitors and their guests. Location is perfect. Great experience. Clean rooms and safe. Thanks again! Bernice

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Good afternoon. Bernice M. I want to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to fill out this wonderful survey on trip advisor and letting us no about your most recent stay. I am so excited to hear that Angie did a great job for you. She is one of our newest family member addition but does a great job. Myself and the staff have a commitment and that is to make you feel at home away from home. So next time you want to take some time off join us here please our doors are always open for you and your love ones. Again thank you so much.