US$68
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$55
US$92
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Courtyard Laredo(Laredo)
US$100
US$87
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$130
US$121
Priceline
  • Pool
US$107
US$91
Priceline
All reviewsfront desknice stopfor health reasonsthe extra milelooked cleanwouldn't stay anywhere elseroom was spaciousone night staya great stayscottredroofamdmotelclerktruckvehiclemicrowave
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I travel a lot and spend a lot of time in Laredo. This hotel is very clean and attractive. The front desk personnel were very helpful but the most special was Ana. She was very attentive and very knowledgeable. There is no doudt she is a dedicated employee. The lady that cleaned my room was Elvia. She did an excellant job and it was always a pleasure walking back in at the end of my day. The maintenance staff were always doing something to keep this hotel looking attractive. I would highly recommend this hotel for daily and extended stays.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the street experience less trucking noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

99michael007. Good afternoon. I am very excited to here that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. From your Guest Redi room to our outstanding front desk staff and maintenance.
My staff and I we work very hard to always be ready to serve our customers. We have a commitment that we want to make you feel home away from home when you stay at our Inn.
So next time you need the perfect place. Come back and see us will be waiting for you and your
love ones.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I would like to give positive feedbag to this hotel and its staff. I have stayed here several times and the service has been wonderful. The staff is always very accommodating, even in instances when they have no vacancy. I have been very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend this establishment to all travelers. Thank you Mr. Juan Avila and Irma Sanchez for your courtesy.

Room Tip: No add a tip for a good room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

HSuart224. I want to start out by saying thank you. For taking time to fill out this survey. We are always ready to serve our customers. I will eco your words Irma has been with us a small amount of time but has really done a great job for Red Roof Inn. Our staff and I have a strong commitment to all of our guest. and that is to make you feel home away from home. So remember need lodging stop by at your favorite place Red Roof Inn. Laredo. See you soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and am very pleased with both the property and the helpfulness of the staff. It is also in a good location one block off I-35S, and easy to find. I would recommend this hotel as a good place to stay. The front desk personnel are the best. I would like to put in a personal word of thanks and acknowledgment for Ana Alvarado. She is always so helpful and accommodating. She loves her work and it shows in how she treats her customers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Good afternoon Mr. John S, I want to appreciate you taking the time off your busy schedule to write this review. We are very pleased to serve you. As for Ana Alvarado's performance, we are very happy and pleased with the service she provides for our guests, and yes, Ana does love her job, always going the extra mile. Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My son had a appt with his cardiologist so we stayed here it was very clean quite. And we needed a iron and ironing board called front desk had it sent to our room less than 5 min. Great service and staff!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Margie G. Good evening. And thank you for taking your very busy schedule time to write us a review about your stay with us at Red Roof Inn. It gives me great pleasure to say we have an outstanding crew working for us. I am happy to here that you were well taken care of. My staff and I have a commitment and that is to make you feel like home away from home. So anytime you need lodging in Laredo please stop on bye we will be waiting for you and your love ones.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The best service of Any motel I ever stayed at. Very friendly staff that goes the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one. I am in Laredo for work 2 to 3 days a week and have met each and every member of the staff here and they are all the best I have seen. Would stay no where else.

• Stayed: July 2014
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Good afternoon. Aross39 I am so excited to read your review of our Inn. I am so happy that all of our staff went that extra step to make sure your stay was a great one. We as a Family have a commitment to all of our guest and that is to make them feel like at home away from home. So any time you are in need of lodging please come on by will be waiting for you. Again thank you for your kind words.