“Awesome Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Laredo
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Awesome Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I would like to start by saying ,I've been visiting Laredo for at least two years. Ana the front desk young lady is always friendly. The manager Mr.avila (I think or aguilar is his name)..lol:).The rooms are clean. The superior king is my favorite! The only disappointment I had was I switched rooms and my jewelry that I left was not returned to me. I called front desk after looking through my things with a fine tooth comb, it was costume jewelry but nice.However a young lady on night shift who is also nice did let me know I had things that were returned like body wash and my Nike shoes. I NEED TO LOOK THROUGH ENTIRE ROOM BEFORE LEAVING! Lesson learned. The only thing I will say is if you have been traveling and looking for rest DO NOT GET A ROOM BY THE POOL!. If you have kids I recommend you do if you want to hang out at the pool from 10am -11pm.The only negative for me with the room by the pool is the slamming of the gate and not being able to walk around my room naked with the curtain open by the pool rooms. My stay is always wonderful there is a Whataburger for you Whataburger lovers basically one parking lot over and a really good taco stand across the street. If you are driving and want amazing tacos there is a TACO MADRE 3MINS down on San Bernardo and the mall is 5mins away.

Room Tip: If you want a little more quiet NO POOLSIDE ROOM.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Good afternoon Winedoll. I want to start out by saying thank you for taking your time from your busy schedule to write this review. I am so happy to here that Ana is always taking care of your needs. I would like to echo your words we are very close to all kinds of restaurants we have coupons for discounts for our latest Mexican food restraint. thank you for letting our future guest no about this wonderful place of ours. Yes during summer the pool is always full. and I am sorry about the gate being slammed
we will try to work on that issue for future customers. and I hope you come back and visit us soon. We do stand on our commitment and that is to make all of our guest feel home away from home. Again thank you and enjoy your day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great hotel, just a block away from the main highway and there is a whataburger in front of the hotel. The rooms are always clean and the staff is always friendly. Thank you Ana and Irma for your hospitality.

• Stayed August 2014
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you Mr. Tony, we deeply appreciate your comments towards our inn. We are more than glad to have you stay with us and also for recognizing Irma's and Ana's attentions towards you. We hope to serve you soon and I hope you have a wonderful day.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I travel a lot and spend a lot of time in Laredo. This hotel is very clean and attractive. The front desk personnel were very helpful but the most special was Ana. She was very attentive and very knowledgeable. There is no doudt she is a dedicated employee. The lady that cleaned my room was Elvia. She did an excellant job and it was always a pleasure walking back in at the end of my day. The maintenance staff were always doing something to keep this hotel looking attractive. I would highly recommend this hotel for daily and extended stays.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the street experience less trucking noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
99michael007. Good afternoon. I am very excited to here that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. From your Guest Redi room to our outstanding front desk staff and maintenance.
My staff and I we work very hard to always be ready to serve our customers. We have a commitment that we want to make you feel home away from home when you stay at our Inn.
So next time you need the perfect place. Come back and see us will be waiting for you and your
love ones.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I would like to give positive feedbag to this hotel and its staff. I have stayed here several times and the service has been wonderful. The staff is always very accommodating, even in instances when they have no vacancy. I have been very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend this establishment to all travelers. Thank you Mr. Juan Avila and Irma Sanchez for your courtesy.

Room Tip: No add a tip for a good room.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
HSuart224. I want to start out by saying thank you. For taking time to fill out this survey. We are always ready to serve our customers. I will eco your words Irma has been with us a small amount of time but has really done a great job for Red Roof Inn. Our staff and I have a strong commitment to all of our guest. and that is to make you feel home away from home. So remember need lodging stop by at your favorite place Red Roof Inn. Laredo. See you soon.
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and am very pleased with both the property and the helpfulness of the staff. It is also in a good location one block off I-35S, and easy to find. I would recommend this hotel as a good place to stay. The front desk personnel are the best. I would like to put in a personal word of thanks and acknowledgment for Ana Alvarado. She is always so helpful and accommodating. She loves her work and it shows in how she treats her customers.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Good afternoon Mr. John S, I want to appreciate you taking the time off your busy schedule to write this review. We are very pleased to serve you. As for Ana Alvarado's performance, we are very happy and pleased with the service she provides for our guests, and yes, Ana does love her job, always going the extra mile. Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My son had a appt with his cardiologist so we stayed here it was very clean quite. And we needed a iron and ironing board called front desk had it sent to our room less than 5 min. Great service and staff!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Margie G. Good evening. And thank you for taking your very busy schedule time to write us a review about your stay with us at Red Roof Inn. It gives me great pleasure to say we have an outstanding crew working for us. I am happy to here that you were well taken care of. My staff and I have a commitment and that is to make you feel like home away from home. So anytime you need lodging in Laredo please stop on bye we will be waiting for you and your love ones.
Laredo, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

The best service of Any motel I ever stayed at. Very friendly staff that goes the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one. I am in Laredo for work 2 to 3 days a week and have met each and every member of the staff here and they are all the best I have seen. Would stay no where else.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
JUAN A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Good afternoon. Aross39 I am so excited to read your review of our Inn. I am so happy that all of our staff went that extra step to make sure your stay was a great one. We as a Family have a commitment to all of our guest and that is to make them feel like at home away from home. So any time you are in need of lodging please come on by will be waiting for you. Again thank you for your kind words.