US$100
US$140
US$136
US$92
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Courtyard Laredo(Laredo)
US$113
US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$107
US$91
US$130
US$121
  • Pool
US$75
Priceline
All reviewsfront desknice stopfor health reasonsthe extra milelooked cleanwouldn't stay anywhere elseroom was spaciousone night staya great stayscottredroofamdmotelclerktruckvehiclemicrowave
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Definetly this is one of the cleanest hotels with good price near the border. The rooms are in good shape. Close to the I-35. Parking lot is safe and they have complimentary coffee at the lobby. The front desk person is bilingual.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
RRIScottGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for your very kind and gracious remarks. We work hard to provide a clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation to every Guest and it is heartwarming to be acknowledged. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon whenever your future travel plans bring you back to our Gateway City!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Cheap & clean with modern fixtures. Great place for the traveler who needs a shower and a bed. Aside from the lack of a breakfast I can't think of any reason not to stay here. You can always buy a nice meal with the money you safe and still be ahead!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RRIScottGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you, elcamexican, for your succinct and to the point review! We genuinely do read and react to every review and we especially appreciate kind comments such as yours.
We look forward to being allowed to serve you again soon whenever your future travel plans bring you back to our Gateway City.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We are Gringos living in Mexico and pass thru Laredo at least once a year. Always stay at Red Roof because it is consistently good quality, friendly staff and a fair price. Very conveniently located to shopping and restaurants.

The manager, Scott, goes the extra mile. We were waiting for an important piece of mail. He personally delivered it to our room as soon as it arrived. And further, he provided info on local bridge crossings. A recent storm shut down one of the bridges and he made sure we had the best info to use for our trip. Thank you, Scott!

This is not a 5 star hotel...it's a motel...with a nice pool. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Laredo.

Room Tip: Room 125 is ground floor with parking right in front. Good for us. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
RRIScottGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you very much for your thoughtful and kind words, Brooke. It is very easy to be cordial and friendly, especially to fine folks like you!
I hope your season in San Miguel is very relaxing and that you come by and visit us again as soon as your travel plans include our Gateway City!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Do not believe website reviews. This is motel does nothing to help or accomidate its guest. I am handicapped and after a prepaid prepaid booking they would not assign a ground floor room. First come first served. I have had issues here in the past but continued to book because the price was good. Previous issues were, twice in the past the had no washcloth and gaclve me hand towels to bathe with. Blueberries on floor and empty pizza box in drawer from previous guest. I stay at Red Roof Inn across the country due to travel and have never found one to be so unaccommodating to it's guest. Location is good for shopping but many more reasonable hotels are located in the area. It definitely is not worth the points towards a free nights stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RRIScottGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Ms. Mona F,
I am sincerely sorry you were not able to get into the room of your preference. Please know that when you book a room at any hotel we cannot guarantee the floor it will be on. This is determined by occupancy, rate, season, and desired amenities. We have a limited number of the room types available on each floor and unfortunately, they do get assigned and occupied on a first-come, first-served basis.
My best suggestion to achieve your goal would be to reserve an accessible room with a King bed-these are available on the first floor.
Also, I am sincerely sorry you encountered debris from a previous Guest's stay during your previous visit(s). We strive to provide clean, comfortable and affordable accommodations to every Guest but it seems we missed that lofty goal in your case. Again, I do hope you will accept my sincere apology and will choose to stay with us again soon whenever your future travel plans bring you back to our Gateway City.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this Redroof for about 1 week. We had not had any problems until our last reservation. My mom who speaks very little English said she went to the front desk to let them know we were staying again. The recepcionist was busy and a older man was there he then asked my mom if she needed something and she answered that we were staying then he pretended to do something in the computer while he was hitting the mouse against the counter the lady receptionist told him something in english and he was staring at the computer and all of a sudden he just walked away from there leaving my mom and sister standing waiting for him to help them after the lady was done she went over to her to get help and told the lady how rude and disrespectful the older man was because he had left without saying anything and just left them standing infront of a computer my mother wanted to complain and lady said he was the manager so my mom decided to let the lady know how she felt. How can a manager be so rude and treat his customers like that. I guess now a days anyone could be managers. The man barely spoke any spanish so I guess he is a little racist. Maybe!? Good Luck Redroof since were close to the bordertown.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
RRIScottGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Good Morning!
First off, I must admit to being the "older man" you mentioned in the recent Trip Advisor review you wrote for your Mother and Sister.
While the gist of what you wrote about your Mother and Sister's experience is true, there is, unfortunately, a complete misunderstanding. Yes, I do not speak fluent Spanish, but I do struggle happily with the limited ability I do have. I was at the Front Desk to support my very busy Front Desk Guest Service Representative when your Mother and Sister approached and your Mother started speaking very rapid Spanish to me. I expressed to my best ability that I did not speak fluent Spanish and, from my perspective, your Mother and Sister gave me a rather withering look and immediately walked over and stood in front of my co-worker without saying another word to me. I felt like I had been dismissed simply because I am not Spanish-fluent here in Laredo, TX, USA.
I do extend my sincere apology for my part in our interaction and I do hope your Mother and Sister will accept my apology also. It appears to me to be a communication breakdown where both parties felt disrespected.
And, as a side-note, I am NOT racist (your word) since my Mother's entire family is Hispanic and I am, therefore, half Hispanic myself.