“Great steaks, prompt service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 365 Restaurants in Laredo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I ordered a medium rare sirloin and my wife some shrimp plate. The food was excellent, came out right away, and the ambiance was great, fast paced place with lots of visitors. Wait time was null on a weekday

3  Thank Ccova66

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Yes, folks their ribeye steaks are to die for. Pick out your steak and have them cook it. With a baked a potato (loaded or not) and a salad as a side and you've got one heck of meal.

2  Thank Adriana G
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is one of our Go To restaurants in Laredo. Service is excellent and the food is very good; it's a roadhouse, so the specialty are BBQ dishes: ribs, pulled pork and chicken. There's a kid's menu also, so that's good for the young ones. Their "Fall Off The Bone" ribs are Excellent; same with the pulled pork dishes; prices are VERY reasonable. Always a good option for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The food is good. Service is excellent. Management goes the extra mile to provide a good experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This was third time I have eaten at a Texas Roadhouse and have never been disappointed before. Maybe it was because I arrived shortly after they opened and they were not prepared. The buns were excellent but I was craving prime rib and 15 minutes after I ordered I was told it was overcooked. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! I ended up ordering a steak which was not charred on the outside but rather gray. Not happy. I'm sure I would have had a better meal during the dinner rush.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!