Motel 6 Laredo North
Ranked #31 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Reviewed 26 August 2013

we checked in after three days of hell next door thinking ok its just a motel6 but it should be fine! well i was wrong! the bar next door stated the music about 7pm and it went on till around 12pm befor they turned it down! well thats not bad but i had to be at work at 5am! so if you are in a party mood then i then it is a great spot for you! rooms where clean the parking was great but the man in the room next to mine did get his truck broke in to and they took his phone and some tools! so keep that in mind,

Room Tip: stay in forward rooms next to road not the back next to the bar ...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank John H
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Laredo North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear John H - Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced as a result of the noise disturbances you encountered during your stay. We encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Pictures on site are old, could use new bedding and shower towels washrags. But was clean and staff friendly. Called around and for the money was ok. Walking distant to several restaurants. Limited Semi truck-trailer parking. Plenty of room for bob tails. Nice pool area, pool needed swept. No frige or microwave in room.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank SRMKSM
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Company booked us for 2 nights- truck drivers- room toilet dirty- people at front desk complaining "lemonade"? On bedspread-called night previous said had pool and 40' looked forward to that- can I say GREEN? Complained all they said was check out which we did- others checked out also THEN a closed pool sign went up! ended up at Best Value down road 10$ might more- lots of truck parking - beautiful pool!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Lady working front desk haughty and rude...no customer service skills. When we mentioned we requested downstairs to walk dog when we called 10 min before arrival and she gave us upstaors, she cockly retorted ....Dont be rude to me or i will refund your money...we were not rude, just informing her what we expected. They dont need the business here...lot of truck drivers...so instead of helping to satisfy customer needs, a THREAT TO REFUND comes out of her mouth. Nov. 27Th 2011 3:30 pm

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I can't believe that a national chain would put it's name on this roach motel. It was late, I was tired and travelling with my dog or I would have never stayed. My dog would not stay again.

Room Tip: The best room is at another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Schmo2011
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Worst Motel 6 I've been in--
- room lock failed; changed rooms
- receptionist did not have receipts (???) said I would get receipt when I checked out [?!?!?!]
- toilet did not flush
- no ice; staff response? "NO ICE!"
- staff attitude sucked. My customer comment card was pre-written with 5's. Cheeky chambermaid.
- uncarpeted room, floor slightly sticky.
God, don't stay here. There is another Motel 6 about one mile to the SOUTH. Try that or the Red Roof Inn for an inexpensive room.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Motel 6 Laredo North on the night of December 22, 2009. We were on our way from our home in central Mexico to visit my husband's family, including his 95 year old mother, in Kerrville, Texas for Christmas. At approximately 9:00 pm, our car was parked a few feet away from the motel office under a light. It was securely locked - I checked all five doors to make sure. This was the last I saw of it. At 8:00 am, when I went out to pack the car, it was gone. A sign in the office announced that the parking lot was patrolled by off-duty Laredo police officers, so we had thought that it was safe. We were interested to note that the desk clerk asked the officer who came to take our report for the case number. We believe that our car was not the first to be stolen. Needless to say this cost us a great deal of money, not to mention mental anguish. We have been staying at Motel 6s since the late 1960s, when they were $6.00 a night, but this was the very last time.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple