“like the other guy said, it's ok for laredo”

Jalapenos Pizza & Wings
Ranked #13 of 338 Restaurants in Laredo
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food, Diner
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Using high quality standards, our Team deliveries the best pizza in town, using only top high quality ingredients
“like the other guy said, it's ok for laredo”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

So I came in from out of town and was looking for something other than tacos and fast food so I found this place on here and decided to try it. The place is ok, has about 10-15 tables that sit four. There are 3 tvs, 2 on at the time I went with some random movie. There were 3 more tvs with nintendos but I'll get to that in a bit.
The food...
We had garlic bread, cheese bread, pizza with beef and one with ham. Garlic bread was ok but oily. Cheese bread was pretty good. Beef pizza was good, would have it again. Ham was kinda flat and wish it had more taste (I should mention I didn't order this one from my table, don't usually like ham). I do have to say that there were plenty of toppings on the pizzas and lots of cheese on the bread. I did notice that the ham topping seemed to have been cafefully placed all the way to the crust. Took about 15 minutes to get the order, very hot too.
Now the nintendos or "arcade". Only 2 tvs were on and one had a broken screen. The third was off and was blocked by a bunch of spare supplies and huge pizza oven. It was nice however to not have to fork out quarters for games.
So overall... they can do better but still beats pizza hut.

Oh yeah... and a bunch of reviews with ad sounding comments? Really? Come on! We know better.

• Visited March 2014

“Not bad for Laredo”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Notice how I mention "not bad for Laredo". Meaning the pizza is pretty good for Laredo but would just be average in about any other city of this size in the rest of America. I have only visited once and tried the 18 inch pizza for $12.99 + tax. I enjoyed it and will try it again in the future. Do take the previous reviews lightly though it was the 1st post for all of the prior reviewers.

• Visited October 2013
“Extremely delicious, and the best place to be at, there's nothing better than this!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Want Pizza? Jalapeños has any kind style and size of pizza to meet your cravings! Best cheesy pizza in town, & with great deals all the time. There's nothing better. Always great offers for an amazing price. Want breadsticks, cheese sticks, any kind of wings (lemon pepper recommended they're great), & pizza with loads of cheese and delicious taste!! There's even video games where anyone can play! It's just to good to be true, so go and check it out you will be amazed! One more great thing, they have delivery service!! :-)

“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The best and biggest pizza i have ever tasted!! Fresh ingredients very friendly and affordable prices! Love love must try their cheese sticks!

• Visited October 2013
“Hits the spot! Delicious!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I tried this as a sample as I waited to register my son for a 5k run. And was truly amazed! Delicious:)

• Visited May 2013

Been to Jalapenos Pizza & Wings? Share your experiences!