“GREAT HOTEL”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Laredo
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I enjoy going this Hotel every time. I will stay again with no doubt. Happy hour is a plus which we also like a lot. Rooms are really clean, comfortable, big, love pillows, great location, big parking lot.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Overall satisfied with service provided and quality. the food was somewhat cold, not warm enough and the staff at the breakfast bar were not very attentive to the food items that were running scarce. also the staff were not attentive of the number of guests staying in room and did not have enough towels for all of us, when asked for additional items the staff had us wait for the towels until someone delivered them to the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Maricela H
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We spent two nights at the Embassy Suites while visiting family in the hospital. The facility is very nice and all the staff we encountered were polite and helpful. I noticed that one of their two elevators was not operating and it would have shortened our waits but it was not a critical issue.

The room was extremely comfortable and well appointed. The black out drapes worked very well. One night there was noise from the lobby echoing in the open atrium. We could hear it in the front room but once we went to the separate bedroom there was no noise at all.

I was very pleased with the value for the money.For $134 per night, in addition to a very nice suite, we got free wifi in the room, a free business center with free internet access and printing, free breakfast and happy hour, free bottles of water and an indoor pool.

The breakfast is a full buffet with many choices but I was somewhat disappointed in the quality of the food. It seemed that much of it had been sitting out for a long time. The made to order station made up for the other food, however. I want to know how the got their bacon so nice and crisp!

I was also very annoyed by the coffee cups, of all things. They are very small and once I filled my cup to a normal level I still lost more than half of the coffee to a very rocky and unstable table. A deeper cup would be very helpful! Stable tables would help too!

The location of the hotel is very nice. It is behind the Mall del Norte but still an easy jaunt to the major freeway. There are plenty of dining options nearby and there is a popular steakhouse in the hotel itself.

On the whole I was very pleased with Embassy Suites. We will stay there again. Maybe I'll bring my own cup...

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have stayed at many Hilton properties. As far as Embassy Suites hotels go, this hotel is very consistent with all of the other hotels that I have stayed at. I have stayed at this particular hotel many times and I will continue to stay there when I am in Laredo. The hotel is very nice, conveniently located and the staff is very focused on their guests.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Good location, clean rooms. The Embassy Suites actually feels like a real hotel, unlike some of the lower quality chain hotels/motels in Laredo within the same price range. We will stay there again on our next visit to Laredo. The Embassy Suites will be our first choice in other locations as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The facility was beautiful and clean. I was a presenter at a conference and the conference room was also very nice. Check in and check out were easy. Breakfast was good. Oatmeal was runny and thre was no cream for coffee. When I asked about cream I was not helped.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I were in the area for one night and wanted a nice hotel. This hotel was very nice and room was great. Across the street from a nice, clean mall. I would stay again if I visited the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple