“Great Place”

Best Western San Isidro Inn
Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was a two night family trip. Comfortable, Clean Hotel. Helpful and Attentive Staff. Great, quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of Laredo. Close to restaurants, etc. Good breakfast. Refreshing Pool facility. Clean Gym.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
hospitality1410, General Manager at Best Western San Isidro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

John, I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride on the great customer service our staff provides to each and every guest.
We look forward to you visiting us again soon.

Again thanks for your feedback,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel is one of Best Western's best hotels!! From the awesome staff to the comfortable rooms, I give it an A+!! I wish every hotel experience was this good!! You can count on an awesome breakfast too!! The food is great and the woman in the kitchen are sweet & lovable!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
hospitality1410, General Manager at Best Western San Isidro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you so much Dannie for you comments and thank you for chosing our hotel. We take pride in our customer service and are proud of our breakfast which is always a big hit with our guests. Knowing that our guests enjoy what our hotel offers is what keeps us motivated and working even harder to keep our guests coming back.

We hope to see you soon, and again thanks from all your friends here!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love staying here. It's all about location. Off the major highway, lots of restaurants close by, and the rooms are fantastic. I travel here for business but I recommend staying here to all my friends when visiting Laredo.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
hospitality1410, General Manager at Best Western San Isidro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you so much for your comments, your feedback is very important to us. Our hotel works hard to make sure our guest enjoy their stay with us. Customer service is our priority and we want to make sure each and every guest has a great stay.

We hope you come back and visit us soon!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Staff was friendly and made sure all your needs were met. The guest rooms were great, they have everything you need. The location was great because of the location- away from downtown Laredo but close enough and close to a lot of resturants and stores. Breakfast was great with a large selection. I would rate this hotel the best of all the ones we stayed at on this trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
hospitality1410, General Manager at Best Western San Isidro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We take pride in offering the best customer service in Laredo. Our team works hard to make sure each and every guest enjoys their stay with us. Our breakfast is one of the many details we offer our guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you visit us again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our stay was very welcomed until I checked the amount billed to my account after out stay. The person at the front desk told us that our total was $134 which is slightly pricy but we liked the environment. I come to find out my account was billed for almost $180. I call for three days and all the front desk attendants continued to tell me the same thing: It was $134 for the room, plus tax, then the extra fee if anything was missing or damaged. Why did I sign for $134 if they even with tax it was over $150. Even though the extra fee was refunded to my account I still believe I should be informed how much money you are holding from my account. Three days after my stay I finally talk to a manager who then just repeats what everyone else had said and that is just how they do it there. They only tell you how much the room is not all the extra fees. Kinda ridiculous for you to not tell you patrons how much you are charging them. What if I hadn't had that much money in my account??

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wheeler111
hospitality1410, General Manager at Best Western San Isidro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I do apologize for the confusion. The rate you were charge was for the cost of the room (which by the way was discounted)plus the extra two adults in the room. Basically at most hotels you are quoted the rate of the room and of course taxes are added to the cost. We do have a minimal charge for incidentials which is release upon check out.

Our hotel values each and every customer and we work hard to make sure they enjoyed their stay. Our rates are compatable to most of the local hotels, the only difference is that we do offer a complimentary fresh breakfast each morning.

Again my apologies for the confusion.

Celina-GM

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Staff was very friendly even tho they were doing some remodeling in the Lobby area the staff made sure that your needs were meet.They even had a security officer walking around the parking lot it gave you a feeling of a very safe place to stay. The room was very clean and our overall stay was nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
hospitality1410, General Manager at Best Western San Isidro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. Yes we have be under construction at our hotel with new front entry doors. I am happy to say that we finally complete our project and we are back to normal again.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and will come back and visit us soon.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have stayed regularly at this motel for over a year. I like the amenities here. The guest rooms are superb. They have the best motel breakfast of any motel in Laredo. On site security lets you sleep like a baby. The location is great also because it is away from the loud city noise, but close enough to get there in just a few minutes.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sean C
hospitality1410, General Manager at Best Western San Isidro Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. We take great pride in making sure each and every guest has a great experience at our hotel. We will continue to offer each and every guest the best customer service in Laredo.

Thanks again,