Ramada Plaza Laredo
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Paradise Inn(Laredo)
View Hotel
All reviewsyoung gentlemananswered all my questionsnice stayfree beerrooms are niceroom servicehome away from homeloungeacshuttle
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We checked into this hotel and it is a little older so we weren't sure what to expect. However the hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. When we got up to our room we checked everything and it was extremely clean. The rooms were big and spacious even though the furniture was a little dated. We had a flat screen TV and a great view. The best part of the stay was the room service. We order breakfast and it got to us in about fifteen minutes. The food was GREAT. Additionally, the gentleman who brought our food up was very friendly and helpful. Our only complaint is that we left the door tag out to order breakfast and it was never picked up so we had to call in our breakfast. It wasn't a big deal though. I will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

After years of not staying at this Holiday Inn I was hoping that the company would have invested some money into their infrastructure. My wife and I stayed there for one night and found the hotel but especially the rooms still need a lot of attention to detail. The shower area had gaps and rust between the wall and shower stall. The shower head needed replacement or least have taken the time to clean it. Overall the rating of three is being very generous for this place. Holiday Inn should invest in remodeling this old building or you it will continue to lose customers. I will not be going back for a long time or maybe never again.

Room Tip: Find another place.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Veito,

Thank you for leaving us a feedback about your stay. I apologize for the problems experienced with the room accommodation and hotel condition. Rest assured your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is and allow us to redeem your faith in our award winning service.

Kind Regards,

Charisse V.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel is not one a great experience, rooms are comfortable but not great at all, bar at the lobby floor is one of a nightmare, try not to stay on lower levels.
Facilities are old and not very good maintained

Room Tip: Stay away from lower levels
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Mike_DeLaO,

Thank you for staying and taking the time to review our hotel. It is always our top priority to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our best to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I apologize if we were not able to do so on your recent stay. Rest assured that your comments regarding our maintenance will be used to reconsider upgrades where possible.

While I would have hoped you had a better stay, I appreciate you sharing your experience with us and I hope you give us another chance to host you again in the future.

Faith R

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is an average hotel, good for a short business trip. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the staff is very courteous and friendly. My room had a very nice view of the city which made it nicer. It also has a convenient covered parking lot.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MaytePrida
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Laredo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear MaytePrida,

Thank you for writing us a review. We strive to achieve guest satisfaction and we are pleased to have the opportunity to provide that during your business trip. We appreciate your positive comments about the cleanliness of our rooms, the nice city view, and our friendly and courteous staff. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this location one night while in town on business. I booked online through priceline and was able to check in early at 11AM. Everything at this hotel was fine, no breath taking reason to stay here though. This is just a usual hotel. Staff were nice, and my stay went well. Nothing bad to say about my stay.

No free breakfast from resturant on site. Bar is open in evening and also serves dinner (T-bone steak was good).

Pool looked nice and was accompanied with a hot tub. Very nice outdoor area near pool with bbq pit. Business Office was nicely equipped. Had a gym that had a great assortment of machines.

Great for a quiet stay.