“Awesome cupcakes for 50th”
Review of Fiona Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fiona Bakery
Ranked #5 of 5 Bakeries in League City
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Fiona did an amazing job on my husband's cupcakes. Gold crowns each detailed with his name and age. Beautiful and very tasty! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Wanted cupcakes for a shower. I was quoted one price over the phone and when I called back later was quoted another price. Same woman on the phone. The cupcakes were acceptable but not worth the price they charged.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Fiona bakery is one of my family's favorite places to get our special occasion cakes from! Everything taste fantastic and Fiona does a great job decorating the cakes.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Their cakes are amazing! We shoot weddings and work with them a lot out at Tuscan Courtyard and I always try the cake... I have never been disappointed by their cake! Honestly, I can usually tell if the couple hired someone else or went with Fiona Bakery because Fiona's cakes are AMAZING! Need a cake for any event... Look no further!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Miss Fiona and her staff do a fantastic job baking all sorts of scrumptious delights. We've tried a lot of goodies from the bakery and have never been disappointed in any way. The cake balls are amazing ... I'm talking roll-your-eyes-back-in-your-head good. The cake designs look gorgeous, and although we haven't ordered a custom cake from here, we have friends who have and who've been very pleased. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for. They are super nice, too. We've been going there for years and have always had terrific customer service.