“Kolaches are on Point”
Review of Kolache Bakery

Kolache Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in League City
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Texas and had kolaches in the morning. The local place I used to go to as a child received bad reviews on Yelp so I didn't want to return. Found this place using Google maps and tried it out. (I tried Shipley's the day before.) The kolaches here were AMAZING!! They were EXACTLY what I would have as a child and it brought back so many wonderful memories. I wanted to return the next day but got busy and couldn't purchase a bunch to take back to California with me. We also had the fruit filled ones as well as the cinnamon rolls! They were all amazing and the lady helping us was so sweet. I'm still bummed I didn't get a chance to grab some to take home. Lol I'll have to call them when they open again to ask.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have been getting these Kolaches since 2003 because they were so good that I actually took two dozen to Kenya for my mission team. What a wonderful surprise for the team. We pick these up often just to enjoy at home. The dough is what my husband remembers that his Czech grandmother made when he was young. The owner is always ready to fill your order. Nice an fresh.... may stop by in the morning now that I am thinking about them. Enjoy.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I've been coming to the Kolache Bakery for years and highly recommend it. Their dough is fantastic! The kolaches are all delicious. And don't miss the yummy bars! Melt in your mouth cinnamon goodness! Locally owned and operated. Fast, clean, friendly. Stop by. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Love the kolaches here! they have traditional ones with sausage and fruit pastry style as well. I used to live down the street from this place and would walk there. This is one of my first stops every time I am in Texas. The hours can be a little weird (I believe they are closed on Mondays and maybe Sundays as well). Just check the hours before making the drive over.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Went in for cinnamon rolls during the holidays to bring to work, everyone loved them. I knew it was good when a nice line formed behind me.