“Mmm...Mmm..Good!”

Add it.
Shipley's Do-Nuts
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in League City
Reviewed 12 October 2012

This place is a long time favorite for when my family wants donuts. Although the driveway area can become quite congested due to limited space, it just goes to show their popularity hasn't decreased even with many other donut shops nearby. They are consistently great and the kolaches are soft and delicious. We usually buy from them about once a month. Shipley's continues to be great quality for a great price and I will continue to be a customer of this location.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

This Shipley's has been there as long as I can remember. Still the same fabulous donuts from my youth. Wish I could have donuts more often, I would be at this Shipley's more often.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Who doesn't love donuts. These are light and airy and delicious. I want one right now.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Shipley's donuts are the best we've ever had. Ever. The hot glazed in the morning...decadent once-in-a-while treat for our tummies. Houston's treat.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

donuts have little more taste than dunkin donuts although coffee is not as good. good kolaches