Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville
US$99
Priceline
US$80
Priceline
All reviewsbedroom suitedee deemiss ritahome away from homefront deskfresh cookiesindoor poolliving spaceabsolutely stay here againmakes a differencevista ridge mallbreakfast includedbooked roomsevery morninga great place to staythree nightsbasketball court
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

One of the best hotels I've stayed at in Dallas. I was here for a few weeks and had no problems. Every one of the staff were always welcoming. There are complimentary breakfast AND dinner. The dinners were from Monday thru Thursday 5:30-7:30 with a different meal everyday. There were a small salad bar, wine, beer, etc. The best thing for me was having LA fitness right across the hotel. It was in walking distance so I was able to go to my local gym in such a convenient way. Overall, it was such a great stay for me and my family we wouldn't be able to forget!

Room Tip: The suite includes a sofabed, private bedroom, and kitchen
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I first have to say Joe the manager and the various other staff I had the pleasure interacting with bend over backwards for everyone! I was there for three weeks and saw them treat everyone with care.
Marriott gave my room reservation away to someone else when they overbooked. If you can imagine the frustration arriving and being sent elsewhere to a hotel. They did everything they could to make the situation better and I do not blame the hotel for giving my room away. They paid for my night elsewhere, gave me a bottle of wine, and had a six pack of craft beer waiting for me the next day when I actually got back from work. They even gave me an additional credit to my Marriott account. I wish I could remember the name of the black gal who was working every evening when I got back from work. Does she ever get a day off? She was always so welcoming and cheerful to come "home" to. I hope you give her a raise since she also had to give me the bad news y'all gave my room away.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just returned home from our weekend trip to Dallas (Lewisville area), and made sure to come straight to the computer to write this review. We were in town to visit my brother in law to see the new house that they built and I needed to find a place to stay that was close by. I can't say enough about the friendliness of the manager and staff, the cleanliness of the room, the size and amenities of the room/hotel. The (free!)breakfasts choices are great, no need to venture out for breakfast. Although we did not get to participate in the cocktail hour if its anything like breakfast I'm sure its wonderful. There are plenty of places to dine out around the hotel, as well as places to shop. And on check out the manager even gave us a few waters and snacks for our trip home! This will be our new home away from home when we visit my brother in law from now on!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great place to stay, very clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and wonderful. Breakfast was ok, nightly dinner was great. Patio was very nice to sit outside. I can't complain about anything concerning this stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I first arrived because it was my first time in Texas but as soon as I walked in the door I was greeted with smiles and wonderful conversation! The rooms were nice and comfortable. The bathroom was clean but the fan was a bit noisy when turned on (my only complaint) . The front desk service was superior! But it was one person that stood out among the rest which was Ms. Jazzmine. She always greeted with a smile, very courteous and gave great destinations that me and my daughter enjoyed! I will be going back to stay there whenever I'm in town based off her service alone!

• Stayed: March 2014