“Best place to stay in the DFW area!”

TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Absolutely great hotel! Very clean, quiet, and comfortable. All of the hotel associates are extremely polite and helpful. I'm just upset that we're only staying here one night. But when we come back to Dallas, we will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John Z
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Wow - thanks for the wonderful review, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! My team and I all work hard to ensure every guest enjoys their stay, and it's always nice to hear when we've hit the mark. I've forwarded your review to them as they will also enjoy reading it.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We stayed here for six days in June of 2013 while we were visiting my parents nearby. We found the staff to be super friendly and helpful and the accommodations very nice. The rooms were pristine with comfortable beds and new bathrooms. The hallways and other areas were also very clean and newer. The free breakfast was very nice, offering waffles, eggs and bacon or sausage and lots of other items. The coffee was horrible, but that's not unusual. There are plenty of restaurants and Starbucks nearby too! We were in a first floor room which was a bit noisy early in the AM and late at night and the staff moved us to a quieter room on a higher floor with no problem. We would stay here again. It was very relaxing for the four of us.

Room Tip: First floor can be a bit noisy. There is a gym, breakfast area and lobby and people tend to congreg...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you very much for the thorough review, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel! Always enjoy hearing when a guest has enjoyed their stay, and I'm glad that our accommodations and services met your needs.

We recently upgraded our breakfast selections, so I'm glad the additional options hit the spot - and we'll look into upgrading our coffee, too! It can become a bit crowded in the lobby/dining area during the breakfast service, so I'm glad we were able to move you to a higher floor for a little added peace and quiet.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Lori, General Manager, and Front Desk Associates, Pamela, Tim, and Sam, are awesome, first class professionals. They are guest-oriented, friendly, and attentive. Upon check-in, not only was my room spotless, it was huge with everything that I needed for a long-term stay. I even had a candy bar on my table. Yum! My room had furnishings of a small apartment . . . two closets, full kitchen, dining room table, etc. Warm cookies in the afternoon are provided. Hotel is located near a mall with many restaurants available. Highly recommend this facility for future travels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Thank you very much for the great feedback, and my team and I - including Pamela, Tim and Sam - are all delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! It is especially nice to hear such great comments regarding our service, as we all strive to ensure every guest has an enjoyable experience.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I have recently stayed there while in the DFW area for buisness.
The hotel is very well kept, the location is convenient, and the staff is very helpfull.
There is a large choice of restaurants and a shopping mall just across the street!
There is a minus: the pool is very small!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mishu2003
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thanks for the great feedback, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It sounds like you were able to take in some of what the local area has to offer; we're very fortunate to be located next door to Vista Ridge mall, and within easy walking distance to dozens of restaurants and shops.

And while our pool is small, it's mighty on refreshment, especially during those hot Texas summers! ;-)

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I recently stayed here while in the Dallas area for buisness. The location is nice to be able to get on the main roads to travel throughout the Dallas and surrounding areas. There is a nice variety of resturants to choose from- if you are there for a few days you can have something different every night. There is a local mall near by, it's not a great mall- but meets your needs if you need to pick somthing up.

My room was very clean & spacious. I like the desk areas at these hotels, there is plenty of space to work- the kitchen area is nice too, you can stash soda and snacks. I did have trouble with my air-conditioning. The thermostat quit working the last night I was there. The room was a little muggy & since the hotel was booked they couldn't move me. I have to say the guy from the front desk tried to fix it & brought me a box-fan to help move the air. It was a little cool that night so I just cracked the window to cool the room off, it wasn't the best solution but they tried to make the best out of it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you very much for the great review, and while I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I do apologize for the issues with the AC. I know how frustrating it is to deal with a lack of AC during unpredictable Texas weather, and I am pleased to report that a technician has since visited the property and all units are working correctly. I am glad to hear my team did their best to make you as comfortable as possible, but again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks again for the kind words, and I do hope you will give our hotel another chance should you return to the Lewisville area.

General Manager, TownePlace Suites Dallas/Lewisivlle

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights last week. It was the official hotel of the theatre conference I went to so there were a lot of people keeping strange hours, but the staff of the hotel was always kind and helpful. No matter how many people they were trying to deal with, they went out of their way to help each one patiently.

The rooms are fantastic! I walked in and it smelled good which doesn't always happen in hotels. My room was nicely decorated and very comfortable to be in. The kitchenette was an incredible bonus since we were there for more than one night. Full size refrigerator and dishwasher! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank boomboom76
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

What a wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and so appreciate the great feedback! My team and I work very hard to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable, clean experience, no matter how busy we are, and I'm glad you enjoyed our accommodations and service. And we agree that our fully-equipped kitchens make our suites a little more like home and less like a hotel.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I have been staying at the TownePlace Suites, Lewisville TX for the last 3 weeks. The facility is modern, clean and well run. The staff have been very friendly and helpful to me.
One of the guest service agents (front-desk), Virginia, is always cheerful, whether greeting me as I come in late on Sundays from the airport or early in the mornings. This week, I got a stomach bug. The front desk staff took good care of me, even going out to the drugstore for me.
The rooms at the hotel have been pretty large and well-furnished. The mini-kitchen includes a full-size fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher and small
It is much easier doing the weekly travel gig when I am able to stay at a place like the TownePlace Suites.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jgk4cfc
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Many thanks for the great review, and we're so glad you chose our hotel for your 'home away from home' in Lewisville. I can imagine that frequent travel and extended stays away from home can be tiring, so it's our goal to make our guests feel as relaxed and welcome as possible. I've forwarded your comments to my team, including Virginia, as they will all appreciate the great feedback.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!